搜索
熱搜: 活動 交友 discuz
查看: 1628|回復: 6
打印 上一主題 下一主題

Don't be cheated by Fortess any more [複製鏈接]

跳轉到指定樓層
1#
發表於 2004-7-10 10:34:27 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽
I live in flat H. Yesterday the Fortress people came to repair my airconditioner in the sitting room. After the air-conditioner was turned on for half an hour the room temperature was still 26 degree. I asked him what should be the standard temperature. He answered me he didn't know. I checked the owners' manual and found that there are two manuals. One is called air conditioner (split type) another one is called air conditioner (multi-split type) That means one outdoor unit should be linked to 2 indoor units only. I wonder why in our flat one outdoor unit is linked to 3 indoor units. It's very ridiculous that the worker asked me to switch off all the air-conditioners in the rooms if I want the sitting room to be cooler.
I think we shouldn't be cheated by Fortress any more. They should at least change the air-conitioner in the sittting room for us so that there is a separate outdoor unit for the air-conditioner in the sitting room. Besides we should force them to give us a clear policy on how to maintain our air-conditioner. For example after they receive our request for the repair work how many days does it take for them to do the repair work?

2#
發表於 2004-7-10 15:16:21 |只看該作者
it's even worse for Flat D/E 4 units are connected to one compressor only. but thanks to the effort of liuh hutchison admits there is problems and they MAY follow up to improve. let's hope the situation will get better.

使用道具 舉報

3#
發表於 2004-7-10 17:10:47 |只看該作者
今期一週刊報道.
附件: 你需要登錄才可以下載或查看附件。沒有帳號?註冊

使用道具 舉報

4#
發表於 2004-7-10 23:01:32 |只看該作者
其實細單位的冷氣機是正常的 但正如LMW所講 佢用一部機頭連接三部機 分薄了其效力 所以你三部一齊開的時侯你個廰只可以有20幾度 有d涼的感覺而唔凍. 所以豐澤同和黃班友仔用野check機時 所有東西都會ok 但你間屋就係唔凍!!!!
仲講 所有野正常 冇野可以幫你做!!! 忍瞞機頭唔夠力及其設計出錯的問題!!
要搵證據出黎! 好似d/e 單位咁同佢地爭取改善先得.
:D :D :D

使用道具 舉報

5#
發表於 2004-7-10 23:20:04 |只看該作者
agree.  we are consumer we can't accept to pay for non-cold air-conditioner.

I think not only D/E all flats should change to a larger power outdoor unit.  Let's united and fight for our rights.

使用道具 舉報

6#
發表於 2004-7-11 02:42:48 |只看該作者
Fortress guide come to my flat (G) to check aircon today.
He confirmed that the largest aircon (in dinner room) is 2匹. The 2 smaller one are the same each at 1匹.
He confirmed the smallest aircons are not cool enough. How can we proof it is due to the power unit outside or due to not enough 雪種?

使用道具 舉報

7#
發表於 2004-7-11 13:49:44 |只看該作者
地下 lobby 有係熱到 pk. "和黃"成日諗縮數 佢不如將 lobby 拆晒玻璃 design 成 "馬爾代夫主題" 椰林樹影 a/c 都唔洗裝.

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

Archiver|手機版|藍澄灣業主社群

GMT+8, 2024-9-21 20:22 , Processed in 0.031307 second(s), 10 queries .