搜索
熱搜: 活動 交友 discuz
查看: 1147|回復: 1
打印 上一主題 下一主題

What I feel today..... [複製鏈接]

跳轉到指定樓層
1#
發表於 2004-5-15 00:29:48 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽
Today someone change the 磚 in kitchen and toilet for me.  From my point of view it's really a great job.  Need to cut the  磚 out and then place the new  磚.  Not yet finish today they will continue tomorrow.

From this I want to say something.  I think the problem is not due to the workers the problems are due to Paul Y and the Foreman.  Actually I hate the Foreman.  He always say "No meaning" "No problem" "not a big problem".  I hate those just "dry talking".  What I feel is that so many people are just talking not many people are doing.

Actually I am not 為難 the workers I just want to have a better home.  The worker are really 辛苦 but the Foreman is so easy to do.  The current situation is due to the lack of planning of the Foreman and they don't know how to utilize the resourse.

Finally what I want to say is that even we put great pressure on Paul Y or Hutchison they will just push the workers and finally only the workers suffered not the higher level suffers.  Always the lowest level will suffer the greatest.  It seems not fair actually the main fault is not on them.

Seems for the changing of 磚 in toilet and kitchen Paul Y and others will need to pay extra money for that.  I think someone (higher level) will try to get back this money from the workers (lower level) by deduct salary or other means.  And this will result in a 惡性 cycle.

2#
發表於 2004-5-15 11:33:09 |只看該作者
深表同情但是我們都有權利去取回自己應有的東西點做好?
Everything will be OK tomorrow

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

Archiver|手機版|藍澄灣業主社群

GMT+8, 2024-5-7 14:12 , Processed in 0.037998 second(s), 9 queries .