搜索
熱搜: 活動 交友 discuz
查看: 6649|回復: 28
打印 上一主題 下一主題

恒昌傢俬-Fight for our RIGHT [複製鏈接]

跳轉到指定樓層
1#
發表於 2003-12-6 01:15:25 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽
All buyers of the Hang Cheong Furniture Plan must unite immediately against Hang Cheong.   I have suggested the following ways to fight for our own rights.  We must let Hang Cheong know that RC people is the most United Estate in Hong Kong:

-   arrange a meeting outside their office in wanchai or Tuen Mun.

-   print out all topic in this sites related to their poor services as our evidences.

-   prepare a format complaint letter which is signed by as many owners of RC as possible.

I think that they are the better methods I can suggest.
I also suggested that the better meeting date is 13 Dec 2003.

Anyone agree with my plan.
Brian & Lisa................... :em20:............... :em21:

2#
發表於 2003-12-6 01:24:52 |只看該作者

Re: 恒昌傢俬-Fight for our RIGHT

[quote:abf2dd70f8="leebrian"]I SUGGUST THAT all buyer of the Hang Cheong Furniture Plan must act together immediately to:

-   print out all topic in this sites related to their poor services as our evidences.

-   prepare a format complaint letter which is signed by as many owners of RC as possible.

I think that they are the better methods I can suggect.
I also suggected that the better meeting date is 13 Dec 2003.

Anyone agree with my plan.[/quote]

agree but better pick their PIC out first and tell him/she that we have many owners here wanna complaint (you can quote the detail here in the this site)  and if he/she can arrange a meeting with all of us or our representative or else we will talk to press about his bad brand name.
:mrgreen:  

PIC not necessary @ tuen mun if we gather there and find no one from there who is 話得事 我地浪費自己時間 only.

prepare a formal complaint letter is good.
Someone mentioned that he has made one to 消委會
不如post 係業主專區 當 template 我地改完 13 出來簽 ~

使用道具 舉報

3#
發表於 2003-12-6 15:38:13 |只看該作者

Re: 恒昌傢俬-Fight for our RIGHT

[quote:fa0b654773="saga"][quote:fa0b654773="leebrian"]I SUGGUST THAT all buyer of the Hang Cheong Furniture Plan must act together immediately to:

I think that they are the better methods I can suggect.
I also suggected that the better meeting date is 13 Dec 2003.

Anyone agree with my plan.[/quote]

agree but better pick their PIC out first and tell him/she that we have many owners here wanna complaint (you can quote the detail here in the this site)  and if he/she can arrange a meeting with all of us or our representative or else we will talk to press about his bad brand name.
:mrgreen:  

PIC not necessary @ tuen mun if we gather there and find no one from there who is 話得事 我地浪費自己時間 only.

prepare a formal complaint letter is good.

Here it is...but I havn't put much attention to the grammas and presentation. So plz amend if anything not perfect. Hope it can help u la.

I write on behalf of a group of Rambler Crest owner who suspected in being misled by Hang Cheong Furniture Centre (HCFC).
From Jun 2003 till now HCFC promoted a list of furniture packages for the Rambler Crest owner which costed from h.k.39000 to h.k.63000 comprising 22-28 items of furniture.
The following complaints are noted which raised from the above furniture package offered by Hang Cheong (Northern Europe) Furniture Centre Co. Ltd
1. The sales at the promotion activity claimed that there are "A LOT OF" model of each furnitures provided for selection. However once we went to the retailing shop to choice the furniture there would be only 2 or at most 3 of each kind for us to choose. The shopkeeper rather give a lof of choice for the color only.
2. The sales at the promotion activity stated that there is no surcharage when amendement is required for a normal bed to a hydraulic bed provided that the size has not changed. However we are needed to pay 600h.k. to 1000h.k. for such amendment when we went to place our orders.
3. HCFC required us to pay all the charges in advance or else they won't proceed for the installation.
4. No standard price list was given when deletion from the original package are required. For example sales A will deducted 1000h.k. for the omission of item X whilst sales B would only deducted 500h.k. for the same items.
The above experience happened to over 20 of the costomers already and believed that more and more victims are found under the same occassion.
Please assist for pursuing our right in that case. If further information is needed for investigation plz feel free to contact me by email xyz@hotmail.com
Regards.
Owner of Rambler Crest

Someone mentioned that he has made one to 消委會
不如post 係業主專區 當 template 我地改完 13 出來簽 ~[/quote]

使用道具 舉報

4#
發表於 2003-12-7 13:02:02 |只看該作者
did u guys sign any agreement with them when u join the package?
what are the terms there?

使用道具 舉報

5#
發表於 2003-12-7 17:59:19 |只看該作者
I haven't sign anything when joined the plan since it is complimentary from the developer...and i haven't communicate w/ Hang Cheong at all so I don't think I have any choice lor.... :em18:

使用道具 舉報

6#
發表於 2003-12-9 16:50:59 |只看該作者
Today I phoned the Consumer Council about the furniture package provided
by Hang Cheong.  They said we must contact the Developer to know
the furniture package's contract is made between the Developer or Hang Cheong.
So we can directly negotiate the correct party. Howerver we have better
directly negotiate with the Developer.
Since Ms Ng only verbally confirm the items we cannot sue her for
incorrect information provided to us. This is our risk.

Last we have pay all money for the package after changed items.
This is also our risk after somethings were happened TO US WHICH
UNEXPECTED

We must take the action immediately

:em13:  :em13:  :em13:

使用道具 舉報

7#
發表於 2003-12-10 14:12:52 |只看該作者
Thank KK  I will draft the letter and upload to the site for all of you to review.  I think I will finish it tonight.

Saga how can I upload a word documents to this site.

使用道具 舉報

8#
發表於 2003-12-10 16:32:08 |只看該作者
揀完傢俬.減完壓.佢d套餐算ok.只要唔改款.或唔加大.唔洗補價.如有改變.補價都算合理.佢d唔是幾想訂造.只想做出套餐的風味.可能利益問題兩頭為難.我個人覺得好正常看佢d服務態度......算唔差......講解算清楚我算幸運.

使用道具 舉報

9#
發表於 2003-12-10 16:52:16 |只看該作者
I have contacted the Developer to get the agreement signed between Hang Cheong and Developer but they have not get back to me yet.

使用道具 舉報

10#
發表於 2003-12-10 16:57:57 |只看該作者
小華俠 I want to know whehter you have to pay the balance after the selection of furniture

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

Archiver|手機版|藍澄灣業主社群

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 12:40 , Processed in 0.060509 second(s), 10 queries .