搜索
熱搜: 活動 交友 discuz
查看: 6691|回復: 10
打印 上一主題 下一主題

恒昌傢俬-Fight for our RIGHT [複製鏈接]

跳轉到指定樓層
1#
發表於 2003-12-6 01:15:25 |顯示全部樓層 |倒序瀏覽
All buyers of the Hang Cheong Furniture Plan must unite immediately against Hang Cheong.   I have suggested the following ways to fight for our own rights.  We must let Hang Cheong know that RC people is the most United Estate in Hong Kong:

-   arrange a meeting outside their office in wanchai or Tuen Mun.

-   print out all topic in this sites related to their poor services as our evidences.

-   prepare a format complaint letter which is signed by as many owners of RC as possible.

I think that they are the better methods I can suggest.
I also suggested that the better meeting date is 13 Dec 2003.

Anyone agree with my plan.
Brian & Lisa................... :em20:............... :em21:

2#
發表於 2003-12-10 14:12:52 |顯示全部樓層
Thank KK  I will draft the letter and upload to the site for all of you to review.  I think I will finish it tonight.

Saga how can I upload a word documents to this site.

使用道具 舉報

3#
發表於 2003-12-10 16:52:16 |顯示全部樓層
I have contacted the Developer to get the agreement signed between Hang Cheong and Developer but they have not get back to me yet.

使用道具 舉報

4#
發表於 2003-12-10 16:57:57 |顯示全部樓層
小華俠 I want to know whehter you have to pay the balance after the selection of furniture

使用道具 舉報

5#
發表於 2003-12-11 00:15:31 |顯示全部樓層
I have finished the 1st draft complaint letter for review.  Please comment and give your comments to me by e-mail.  

Also I have contacted the HK Marketing Dept of Hutchison today a staff called Mr. Chung.  He promised the he will follow the case and communicate with Hang Cheong........  8)
附件: 你需要登錄才可以下載或查看附件。沒有帳號?註冊

使用道具 舉報

6#
發表於 2003-12-12 23:40:36 |顯示全部樓層
I hope to delay the complain until after 14 Dec.  I will go to Hang Cheong to select the furniture.  I want to ensure whether the complaint set out in my letter are right.  

I found that the serives of Hang Cheong was improved after our complaint in this site and my verbal complaint to the developer.   To order any errors  I will perform a details observation and understand the fact first this Sunday and then finalize the letter in Sunday night.

使用道具 舉報

7#
發表於 2003-12-13 01:43:52 |顯示全部樓層
I think you should give your contact to them and tell this officer the fact only.

使用道具 舉報

8#
發表於 2003-12-15 16:20:33 |顯示全部樓層
Not yet.  I am going to finalise my selection of furniture and decoration with Hang Cheong their contractor this Saturday.  After that I can confirm whether the content is correct.  

I already have a prelimiery meeting with the staff of Hang Cheong and this contractor for decoration to discuss my design and purpose of furnture.  I find that it is fine and they were very nice.  Ms. Ng will confirm with me the price this Saturday.

使用道具 舉報

9#
發表於 2003-12-15 16:22:28 |顯示全部樓層
Stephon Yeong do you have any comment on my letter?

Please give me  ASAP if any one have comment.

使用道具 舉報

10#
發表於 2003-12-21 02:01:19 |顯示全部樓層
I have finished the selection of my furniture package in the Wanchi Shop of Hang Cheong today.  I feel that everything is fine and is up to my expectation.  All staff of Hang Cheong including Ms. Ng & Mr. Kwong are very responsible and nice with very good courtesy.  Mr. Kwong (花名:國寶 just kidding) is very professional and has given me a lot of very useful advises.   

I also found that each furniture have several different designs for us to select especially for light and tables.  I can find my favourite one among their available designs maybe I am very lucky or their desgins suit my taste.  

Moveover they are also willing to accept my designs and change the furniture according to my own wish.  I have ordered a tailor-made cabinet for my dining room and the price is reasonable.  

Overall I personally feel that Hang Cheong's services is acceptable for me.  Now I am looking forward for confirming their the product quality.  Anyway I have confidence to the quality of Hang Cheong.... :em11:

As a result I do not prepared to make any complaint against them now.  Sorry!!    ops:

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

Archiver|手機版|藍澄灣業主社群

GMT+8, 2024-6-18 22:39 , Processed in 0.038844 second(s), 11 queries .