搜索
熱搜: 活動 交友 discuz
樓主: saga
打印 上一主題 下一主題

housing authority's Ma On Shan flat ... leakage of water [複製鏈接]

11#
發表於 2003-10-2 02:05:36 |只看該作者
工程承包人不會是PaulY ma :?:  :?: ?  :roll:

I can't remember when did I hear about the CK's contractor was resposible for some of the gov's projects and many of these projects were really not good in quality so I wonder whether the rumor is correct or it's just a rumor (i.e. CK's contractor was resposible for some of the gov's projects) Please comment!!

Sorry if my statements above is offensive to you  :em09:  :em09: (my friends in RC ops: ) but just want to clarify did I get the wrong info. about the CK's contractor.
:wink:

使用道具 舉報

12#
發表於 2003-10-2 10:05:17 |只看該作者
[quote:e4fb522835="AngusZire"]工程承包人不會是PaulY ma :?:  :?: ?  :roll:

I can't remember when did I hear about the CK's contractor was resposible for some of the gov's projects and many of these projects were really not good in quality so I wonder whether the rumor is correct or it's just a rumor (i.e. CK's contractor was resposible for some of the gov's projects) Please comment!!

Sorry if my statements above is offensive to you  :em09:  :em09: (my friends in RC ops: ) but just want to clarify did I get the wrong info. about the CK's contractor.
:wink:[/quote]

I won't be offensive at all  :
It's good for us to get more information

使用道具 舉報

13#
發表於 2003-10-2 14:39:01 |只看該作者
PY is not bad in the market. However quality is depending on specification standard and inspection from the developer.

Saying drainpipe uPVC (i.e. plastic) cast iron metal with internal lining all are suitable for.

However in the view of money which is a different story.
Flat B in Tower 3

使用道具 舉報

14#
發表於 2003-10-2 17:01:33 |只看該作者
[quote:77e4da31d5="Ray"]PY is not bad in the market. However quality is depending on specification standard and inspection from the developer.

Saying drainpipe uPVC (i.e. plastic) cast iron metal with internal lining all are suitable for.

However in the view of money which is a different story.[/quote]

我都覺得係.... 總好過中國建築....

使用道具 舉報

15#
發表於 2003-10-2 17:09:18 |只看該作者
Yes PY is better than 中國建築
Flat B in Tower 3

使用道具 舉報

16#
發表於 2003-10-3 01:12:47 |只看該作者
Ray 寫到:
PY is not bad in the market. However quality is depending on specification standard and inspection from the developer.

However in the view of money which is a different story.

Thanks all.

Ray/Wychan so are u telling us that PY does involved in the Gov's projects??? Oh... the rumor is TRUE???????????????????? :em03:  :em03:

使用道具 舉報

17#
發表於 2003-10-17 17:38:16 |只看該作者
有無聽講過 荃灣某屋苑管理基金赤字 ...因為電費開支太大
而家要慳電 咩都要慳 冷氣又開細d 燈又開少d ...

所以屋苑管理成本都真係要睇緊d

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

Archiver|手機版|藍澄灣業主社群

GMT+8, 2024-5-15 04:19 , Processed in 0.033550 second(s), 8 queries .