搜索
熱搜: 活動 交友 discuz
樓主: Alan Tung
打印 上一主題 下一主題

有關RC不宜居住的問題 [複製鏈接]

31#
發表於 2003-9-29 14:33:01 |只看該作者
[quote:fe0f520c81="dick&queenie"]唔緊要啦,好多人都係買左先知,初頭都知有碼頭,都冇咩野,但越描越黑之後
內心的無奈及壓力的確好難受。一時間好似做錯一件好大的事,冇得返轉頭。好hurt!!
但.......都係一句everything by heart 當你待在這裡日子久了,會發現有好多人的
support 及backup。即使並非實際的解決方法,然而心靈的安撫是.....好touching。[/quote]

You also know that after buy?? Alan I think all of residents also has your question. But doesn't matter becasue we have a cohesive residents group in this RC (web site). If you still worry then check more detail with our pervious discussion in thie web. May by can make you more comfort.

使用道具 舉報

32#
發表於 2003-9-29 14:33:12 |只看該作者
TAHNKS A LOTS

使用道具 舉報

33#
發表於 2003-9-29 14:46:51 |只看該作者
[quote:76cc24bb43="Alan Tung"][quote:76cc24bb43="Ice"]Alan

If you dont mind I would like to ask why did you buy RC? If you are really concern about the noise and its effect on your living environment condition and quality then why did you decide to buy the flat?

I would guess if there are more advantages than disadvantages on RC that causing you to buy the flat you may perhaps leave the question when you move into it and when T9 fully operations as there are still uncertainties on this issue :wink:[/quote]

其實我係買左先知有個碼頭在出面[/quote]

Oic then I can't help you. (just kidding  :mrgreen: )
I will suggest you to get to know why other owners here knew that there is T9 yet still decided to buy RC  

使用道具 舉報

34#
發表於 2003-9-29 23:41:06 |只看該作者

yeah!

[quote:651720f825="Suzuki"]Actually I have same question of you(Alan) So one night I have checked the nosie at the Tsing Yi Road and around the HK institute of Vocational Education I can hear the noise from Terminal no.9 clear. However when I back to the patrol station then I just can hear the 墠聲. So that I believe that the hotel is blocked a lot of noise from the terminal no. 9. So that if you have time you should go to the site to check it out. Then you should not be so worry. And will be happy..[/quote]

Suzuki

真係好開心呀 原來妳已做過noise at night testing from my house to RC distance is very long so until this moment i can't to do this testing i really happy to knew about u result :

Thanks a lot.

小YEN

使用道具 舉報

35#
發表於 2003-9-29 23:49:22 |只看該作者

AGREE!

[quote:34fddddb85="dick&queenie"]唔緊要啦,好多人都係買左先知,初頭都知有碼頭,都冇咩野,但越描越黑之後
內心的無奈及壓力的確好難受。一時間好似做錯一件好大的事,冇得返轉頭。好hurt!!
但.......都係一句everything by heart 當你待在這裡日子久了,會發現有好多人的
support 及backup。即使並非實際的解決方法,然而心靈的安撫是.....好touching。[/quote]

DICK&QUEENIE

I agree you're talking about that because i think no one can make sure at future / until them move to RC about noice / house / transport...etc. is good / bad / accept...etc. So that i think this moment anyone can accept anyone command / advice / none real fact news...etc. Just see that same everyday news to look out must natural la.

Try it

小YEN

使用道具 舉報

36#
發表於 2003-9-30 12:01:52 |只看該作者
我都開始對<藍>有返D信心

使用道具 舉報

37#
發表於 2003-9-30 21:53:57 |只看該作者
To be honest i don't quite concern about the noise and the terminal lighting.  I worked in Terminal before and the noise level isn't as bad as people have said; and the lighting is not a problem at all.  If you have been there during night you will notice it is not that bright. My only concern would be the air pollution for the area.  I know the air in Terminal is rather polluted from my experience...even they give us some sort of Fresh air filter system it is no good if we can't even open our windows and enjoy our home.  Any ideas?

使用道具 舉報

38#
發表於 2003-9-30 22:10:41 |只看該作者
[quote:72173c5c3b="Gaza"]To be honest i don't quite concern about the noise and the terminal lighting.  I worked in Terminal before and the noise level isn't as bad as people have said; and the lighting is not a problem at all.  If you have been there during night you will notice it is not that bright. My only concern would be the air pollution for the area.  I know the air in Terminal is rather polluted from my experience...even they give us some sort of Fresh air filter system it is no good if we can't even open our windows and enjoy our home.  Any ideas?[/quote]

Air pollution may not as the said serious as fresh air intake is from the roof. RC is next to the sea air flow is much better than some buildings next to highway as well as air quality.

Your considering the BLACK air discharge from chimney as ship use heavy oil car use diesel oil? However the qty is an important factor ship is limited car is more and more....
Flat B in Tower 3

使用道具 舉報

39#
發表於 2003-10-1 05:29:51 |只看該作者
http://hk.news.yahoo.com/030709/12/sutz.html

大家有無睇過呢段新聞知唔知發展成點?可不可寫信向區議會求助要求最少晚上12:00至翌晨9:00後不運作. :em10:

使用道具 舉報

40#
發表於 2003-10-1 11:59:30 |只看該作者
[quote:306350f491="yo & lok"]http://hk.news.yahoo.com/030709/12/sutz.html

大家有無睇過呢段新聞知唔知發展成點?可不可寫信向區議會求助要求最少晚上12:00至翌晨9:00後不運作. :em10:[/quote]

:em16: 應該就唔可以喇
除非香港物流走向內地...
但o個時香港就好危...

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

Archiver|手機版|藍澄灣業主社群

GMT+8, 2024-5-14 14:07 , Processed in 0.031201 second(s), 8 queries .