註冊
搜索
熱搜: 活動 交友 discuz
查看: 7986|回復: 1
打印 上一主題 下一主題

請問有邊 款 notebook好用... [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 2005-1-10 22:08:02 |顯示全部樓層
Our company has been using between IBM and Dell laptops last 10 years the IBM Thinkpads are definitely better build and less problematic.   Beware that USB notebook harddisk may not work with a single USB slot in some newer laptops (e.g. Dell) so take one out to test it when you buy.  If 火太 thinks the IBM is a bit heavy and not modern looking then I suggest to take a look at the Sony's I still have two and both have been excellent check out the TR5!

使用道具 舉報

2#
發表於 2005-1-10 22:51:56 |顯示全部樓層
I personally use the Sony TR1 weight less than 3 lbs battery lasts 4.5 hours build in DVD/CD-RW wireless LAN....etc the LCD screen is exceptionally Sony sharp.  The TR5 has faster CPU and comes with more memory and possibly more stuffs.  Also the TR5 comes standard with a build-in motion eye for still and video capture this is something not available with any other laptop.  I sometimes used it to video meeting without any notice!   Go to google and search for reviews of all the models that you are considering and then go to the shop and try them all out.

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

Archiver|手機版|藍澄灣業主社群

GMT+8, 2024-5-7 03:23 , Processed in 0.036867 second(s), 10 queries .