搜索
熱搜: 活動 交友 discuz
查看: 3381|回復: 3
打印 上一主題 下一主題

鄰居 [複製鏈接]

跳轉到指定樓層
1#
發表於 2004-12-1 20:44:33 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽
[quote:7fe8a15221="bean"]yeah i am the one live right next to u. Sorry abt the noise from my house warming party. would like to leave u a note but than was too busy and forgot  :em14:
Thank you so much for ur help. I did apply the resident card but hvn't pick it up yet.
Do come over for a drink sometimes  :wink:[/quote]

Hi Hazel(don't know is this correct?) I am so happy to meet you that we can talk honestly. And i think i should say sorry because i disturb your party. Hoping that we will become good neighbor.   Visit you later~ :em04:  
~~我地新婚喔!~~ ~~好Sweet~~ http://www.webshots.com/user/kilianho 若不是耶和華建造房屋 建造的人就枉然勞力; 若不是耶和華看守城池 看守的人就枉然儆醒! (詩127:1)

2#
發表於 2004-12-2 02:01:09 |只看該作者
Dear Yan am happy that u came over the other night and address the problem to me rather than u kept it urself. Glad to have a neighbor like u ! no worry about my party. u were not disturb at all. Was glad finally someone let my somkers friends know that they were in and out and stuck in the kitchen for too long. (believe it or not. it was at least 5ppl in the kitchen at a time! :em05: )

ur always welcome to have a drink at my place :em19:
oh and yes. u got my name right  

使用道具 舉報

3#
發表於 2004-12-7 18:00:29 |只看該作者
[quote:9709363c6c="bean"]Dear Yan am happy that u came over the other night and address the problem to me rather than u kept it urself. Glad to have a neighbor like u ! no worry about my party. u were not disturb at all. Was glad finally someone let my somkers friends know that they were in and out and stuck in the kitchen for too long. (believe it or not. it was at least 5ppl in the kitchen at a time! :em05: )

ur always welcome to have a drink at my place :em19:
oh and yes. u got my name right  [/quote]

Thanks for the soup you know...when i back home my bf already having the soup and didn't wait me and leave me nothing!!!!  :twisted: He didn't add the salt into the soup but he said it's good taste!!! :em11: Hoping to taste you next dishes or soup. Also hoping to invite you to taste my dishes later. hehe...
~~我地新婚喔!~~ ~~好Sweet~~ http://www.webshots.com/user/kilianho 若不是耶和華建造房屋 建造的人就枉然勞力; 若不是耶和華看守城池 看守的人就枉然儆醒! (詩127:1)

使用道具 舉報

4#
發表於 2004-12-7 19:44:06 |只看該作者
sure glad that ur bf like it (haha). next time will make one 4 u only !!  

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

Archiver|手機版|藍澄灣業主社群

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 13:45 , Processed in 0.028736 second(s), 9 queries .