打印 上一主題 下一主題

建議: 向和記查詢我們對RC的疑問-聯署形式的建議 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 2003-8-19 01:04:56 |只看該作者
Sorry 阿t要返工 不過搵阿v做代表 :em11:

使用道具 舉報

2#
發表於 2003-8-19 09:19:50 |只看該作者
為免一些非業主將我地封信copy出去第二d網站 我提議只准業主登記名單內92位家庭觀看 不知大家有何意見?

使用道具 舉報

3#
發表於 2003-8-19 09:51:30 |只看該作者
um..... 我唔係業主 所以無機會睇呢封信 :p
不過我會認為現階段其實唔知封信既結果會係咩
咁保障下 d 業主 防止封信既內容外洩係應該既.
唔好俾其他外邊既因素影響左個結果.

我會覺得 當封信有回音 業主們先決定要唔要公開內容 (有限度定全公開) 都唔遲. 因為呢度可能會有將來既業主 又或者係買左但唔想講你地知佢買左邊度既業主既. 咁可能有限度既公開都係好既.

使用道具 舉報

4#
發表於 2003-8-19 09:58:50 |只看該作者
[quote:3d965b2535="wicyh"]為免一些非業主將我地封信copy出去第二d網站 我提議只准業主登記名單內92位家庭觀看 不知大家有何意見?[/quote]

The previous 92 is more reliable ...
but some new comers can be spy pretending to be owner or relatives of owner after knowing we've got a letter like this ...

To make it simple just scan fax the temporary purchase contract (with unnecessary field shaded) to Fanstar or wychan first before meeting and then we can have 2-3 days to discuss on letter before we come out and sign the letter. (come out and sign letter pls ... come out and read the letter only is a waste of human resource)
For those who cannot scan/fax but want to register and have a look on the letter they can come out at Fri or Sat but then the letter should be finalized and may not add their changes to the letter.

For the shy owners of RC we can still discuss with them on any issues.
The secret forum is just for somethings that are with top secret or controvercies. Generally we are not going to discuss everything in the secret forum

Let's scan and ICQ/yahoo messager/pm the tmp contract to Fanster or wychan as soon as possible in order to go straight forward to the discussion on the letter.

One more question the letter should be signed by the "owner" only or can be signed by relatives? If owners only 2 days are not effective enough to gain all 92 signature from owners .... because some owner are not in Hong Kong or some are not available at the time slots. How about the registered owners contact the person who keeps the signature if they can't come on the slots? This reduces the effort because there is chance that NO ONE appear during a particular time slot.
Moreovers property allows up to 3 shared owners. So the counting is owners or apartment base? I think apartment base is more logical.
So anyone hold the temporary purchase contract can try to sign the letter?

BTW we can try to act fast and fax/scan the temporary contract first.
Remember to shade out the unnecessary fields  :wink:

Fanstar and wychan let's see how many people here will register the secret forum before holding such a letter signing event.
This gives us a better forecase for the number of people coming up.

All owners please try your best to register to come out and sign the letter as this letter may be crusal to our future flat (home)  :wink:

Please comment

使用道具 舉報

5#
發表於 2003-8-19 10:39:06 |只看該作者
just curious... are we asking questions in the letter or are we fighting for something? I am still not convinced why we have to hide these general queries that has been posted here before.

I guess if this letter really got posted somewhere in other websites and other owners do have the same queries they will join us and sign the letter too it's a good chance to gather more signatures from elsewhere.

and in regards to who has the right to sign.. I would say... one signature per flat is more reasonable....
And I guess when we sign the letter the contract number + our flat information (block floor flat) + our signature is good for HW reference too at least they can verify if we are a group of real owners on their side.

finally... I would like to say... I really appreciate you guys' effort for doing these.... I am not trying to cause trouble but instead it's just some constructive feedback that I can think of
I better shut up now before I piss anyone off...   :em14:

使用道具 舉報

6#
發表於 2003-8-19 10:48:30 |只看該作者
I don't think it's so serious to present their own contract before reading the letter because of privacy. Those 92 registers have disclosed their unit so I think that it's enough. Only new comers or those registers without disclose their units are need to verify.
I don't think people come out and read the letter only without sign on it unless they disagree a certain points in letter. Should the letter finalized before people come out? So that people don't need to waste time to go through the letter again and prevent amendment after some owners' signature.
I think that the letter should be signed by either the owners or their representatives and write their purchased units.
It is not necessary to gather all 92 owners' signatures so I think that 2-3 days are enough.

Please advise.

使用道具 舉報

7#
發表於 2003-8-19 11:07:43 |只看該作者
[quote:f0c1a936d8="lux"]I better shut up now before I piss anyone off...   :em14:[/quote]

No you won't be pissed off and thanks for your opinion too.  :wink:
Let's figure out a more feasible approach.

使用道具 舉報

8#
發表於 2003-8-19 11:08:16 |只看該作者
How about for those who are interested to have a look at the draft can send Fanstar and/or wychan am email or pm to obtain it by either email/fax/icq or other methods.

All owners can then discuss the content on a secret forum or chatroom (yahoo! / ICQ chatroom??)starting say at 8 or 9pm on Fri. By doing so you don't have to meet in real but still can join the discuss in real time. Owners can join whenever they are avaliable.

When everything is finalised you guys can then hold a gathering for letter signing

使用道具 舉報

9#
發表於 2003-8-19 11:12:46 |只看該作者
um ... I don't know the content of the letter yet.
If it is not too controversy ... I agree with wicyh.
Keep everything simple  :wink:

使用道具 舉報

10#
發表於 2003-8-19 11:14:57 |只看該作者
So let me scan my family's temporary purchase contract and have a look on the letter tonight

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

Archiver|手機版|藍澄灣業主社群

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 22:26 , Processed in 0.032202 second(s), 8 queries .