熱搜: 活動 交友 discuz
查看: 3297|回復: 11
打印 上一主題 下一主題

Any person from T 23 and 6 can help! Be a representive ! [複製鏈接]

跳轉到指定樓層
1#
發表於 2004-6-10 00:23:38 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽
Dear all

I m bascodaddy from T1 flat D i am really concern our air condition problem. ( not enough power)

Would anyone who come from T2 T3 and T6 can be a respresentive of changing air conditioner task group!  !
The role of representive is a person who repsonse to communicate with the residents of flat D and E in thier tower !
Thanks!

2#
發表於 2004-6-10 00:54:04 |只看該作者

Re: Any person from T 23 and 6 can help! Be a representive

[quote:620eeca4b8="bascodaddy"]Dear all

I m bascodaddy from T1 flat D i am really concern our air condition problem. ( not enough power)

Would anyone who come from T2 T3 and T6 can be a respresentive of changing air conditioner task group!  !
The role of representive is a person who repsonse to communicate with the residents of flat D and E in thier tower !
Thanks![/quote]

Here is the list:
T1: bascodaddy
T2: ??
T3: ??
T5: liuh
T6: ??

Join us please.

Thanks

liuh

使用道具 舉報

3#
發表於 2004-6-10 01:41:22 |只看該作者
我唸要先搞清楚,到底係TOSHIBA冷氣機有問題(唔夠凍),
定係和黃'認為' G單位只需要1.5 匹,所以'幫'D/E單位安裝1.5 匹?...

到底要向 TOSHIBA 還是和黃询問?

使用道具 舉報

4#
發表於 2004-6-10 11:41:21 |只看該作者
[quote:ff9e2d8170="我是誰"]我唸要先搞清楚,到底係TOSHIBA冷氣機有問題(唔夠凍),
定係和黃'認為' G單位只需要1.5 匹,所以'幫'D/E單位安裝1.5 匹?...

到底要向 TOSHIBA 還是和黃询問?[/quote]

The purpose of this group is to collect feedback from residents. To me I am not even care what the hardware setup is. If we feel aircon can't provide us comfortable environment we should voice out. I think it's developer's responsibility to figure out the problem. But not us to run around with different parties.

In that sense we must organise together to form pressure to counter balance the big developer.

liuh

使用道具 舉報

5#
發表於 2004-6-10 12:31:01 |只看該作者
To liuh
For me I didn't have a big problem on that issue. But from the forum I know a lot of people got the problem that's why I concern it. Moreover there are still a couple of things that considered as design defects we still need the developer to solve it. Some of them are listed on the letter to Hutchison by 我是誰! Therefore I agree that we must organise together to fight for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

使用道具 舉報

6#
發表於 2004-6-10 12:44:18 |只看該作者
I am from 6E I haven't check whether the air-con at the living room is powerful enough to cool down the room. But I do consider if we have supportive grounds to argue with Hutchison or not? Since they have no obligation and legal terms to provide us a 2.5匹 air-con...therefore I found it a tough war to fight with the developer......but anyway I will support :em19:  :em19:  :em19:  :em19:  :em19:

使用道具 舉報

7#
發表於 2004-6-10 14:13:46 |只看該作者
[quote:2682ce8fbd="kk&hiromi"]I am from 6E I haven't check whether the air-con at the living room is powerful enough to cool down the room. But I do consider if we have supportive grounds to argue with Hutchison or not? Since they have no obligation and legal terms to provide us a 2.5匹 air-con...therefore I found it a tough war to fight with the developer......but anyway I will support :em19:  :em19:  :em19:  :em19:  :em19:[/quote]

I agree that this is a tough war to fight with the big developer.  But I beleive that there is a standard for how many BTU is needed for cooling a particular area.  If it proves that the developer provides a under capacity  air-con for us I think the Consumer Concil should do something to protect us - the consumers!

使用道具 舉報

8#
發表於 2004-6-10 14:27:38 |只看該作者
Well I don't think the Consumer Council will help esp. in HK. However they will help in buying a item like appliances clothes ....etc. The only power we got is  as a famous develper as Hutchison they may concern their `NAME'. More owners we could gather more power we can get.

使用道具 舉報

9#
發表於 2004-6-10 16:51:33 |只看該作者
Dear All

I contacted Consumer council today. they said that they cannot help us in the air conditioner problem in R.C

But i contacted the management officer in Hutchison today. she said that if this is the common case ( most of the residents in flat D and E complained this problem they will face the problem and consider to change the air conditioner for us.So we need to group together and do something

使用道具 舉報

10#
發表於 2004-6-10 16:57:09 |只看該作者
We live in Flat D of Tower 2 and found this problem too. the air-conditioner is too small size of the dinning room la....
how to support u to get our rights?

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

Archiver|手機版|藍澄灣業主社群

GMT+8, 2024-5-10 09:47 , Processed in 0.365567 second(s), 9 queries .