要關埋晒d窗都唔會好局??

使用道具 舉報

15#
發表於 2004-6-9 17:19:31 |只看該作者
最好開一部抽氣扇 廚房窗上果部 來平衡出入風量及室內壓力.

使用道具 舉報

16#
發表於 2004-6-9 19:42:14 |只看該作者

Re: Cool air from air-con and 鮮風 relationship!?!?

[quote:bd950bf2fc="AngusZire"]On Saturday The Air-Con inspector from Fortress come and test my air-con.

In my small room. We waited for about 25-30mins :evil:  before the air cool down (N.B. Not very cold actually.) The set temp was 17C on remote but he (Mr.Ng!?) told me that even if I set it to 17C the room temp. can only be cool down to around 20-22C and it's normal?!?!?!?!? Is that True? :?:

I told him that I can't accept to wait for almost half hour to cool down my small room!! then he said the room temp can even be cool down to 14-16C if the 鮮風 is ON too!  :shock:  Why make such a big difference and 鮮風 is not supposed to co-operate with air-con for making cool air-temp Can't imagine how he can link those things together to hide the air-con problem  :em13:  :em13:

But unfortuately he then told me that he's heard the 鮮風 will no longer be running for some reasons. REALLY!?!? :twisted:  If that's the case we really need to sue to Hxxxxson. for misleading info.  

After all I told him that I totally disagree of his bullshit and need someone to repair my air-con then he said it may take up to 2-3 week to complete the checkup and the possible reasons for the problem may be either too many "ICE SEED" or too less "ICE SEED" can someone tell me if that's true or not? Thanks :em14:

Further he said there are 2 different types of Air-con system used in RC Flat D using a more power saving model while small flat does not use the same model. Again is that true?? :em05:

:em10:  :em10:

AngusZire[/quote]

RUMOR:
The 鮮風 system will be turned off FOREVER is that true?? I heard it from Fortress's inspector last week.
:twisted:  :twisted:  :em13:  :em13:  :em13:

AngusZire

使用道具 舉報

17#
發表於 2004-6-9 19:56:42 |只看該作者

Re: Cool air from air-con and 鮮風 relationship!?!?

[quote:a0cf84593f="AngusZire"][quote:a0cf84593f="AngusZire"]On Saturday The Air-Con inspector from Fortress come and test my air-con.

In my small room. We waited for about 25-30mins :evil:  before the air cool down (N.B. Not very cold actually.) The set temp was 17C on remote but he (Mr.Ng!?) told me that even if I set it to 17C the room temp. can only be cool down to around 20-22C and it's normal?!?!?!?!? Is that True? :?:

I told him that I can't accept to wait for almost half hour to cool down my small room!! then he said the room temp can even be cool down to 14-16C if the 鮮風 is ON too!  :shock:  Why make such a big difference and 鮮風 is not supposed to co-operate with air-con for making cool air-temp Can't imagine how he can link those things together to hide the air-con problem  :em13:  :em13:

But unfortuately he then told me that he's heard the 鮮風 will no longer be running for some reasons. REALLY!?!? :twisted:  If that's the case we really need to sue to Hxxxxson. for misleading info.  

After all I told him that I totally disagree of his bullshit and need someone to repair my air-con then he said it may take up to 2-3 week to complete the checkup and the possible reasons for the problem may be either too many "ICE SEED" or too less "ICE SEED" can someone tell me if that's true or not? Thanks :em14:

Further he said there are 2 different types of Air-con system used in RC Flat D using a more power saving model while small flat does not use the same model. Again is that true?? :em05:

:em10:  :em10:

AngusZire[/quote]

RUMOR:
The 鮮風 system will be turned off FOREVER is that true?? I heard it from Fortress's inspector last week.
:twisted:  :twisted:  :em13:  :em13:  :em13:

AngusZire[/quote]

If yes they will break the contract and rules wor...
coz' service apartment needs to have some sort of centralized air conditioning (唔一定係冷氣)

使用道具 舉報

18#
發表於 2004-6-10 00:07:12 |只看該作者
[quote:e108682fb6="kyu"]最好開一部抽氣扇 廚房窗上果部 來平衡出入風量及室內壓力.[/quote]如果唔開抽氣扇會有也壞處?

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

Archiver|手機版|藍澄灣業主社群

GMT+8, 2024-5-10 11:49 , Processed in 0.042765 second(s), 8 queries .