熱搜: 活動 交友 discuz
查看: 4403|回復: 1
打印 上一主題 下一主題

Any update on Defect after lasat meeting?? [複製鏈接]

跳轉到指定樓層
1#
發表於 2004-5-19 17:10:29 |顯示全部樓層 |倒序瀏覽
Hi all

I have attend the last meeting with you all and the management office and arranged to have visit to my flat with BMO and developer on last Saturday to have face-to-face discussion to my reported defects.

As the Developer's representative said their in-charge is not in HK on Sat. and cannot reply me the time need to reply those defects (apart from changing windows because no stock the earliest stock will arrive by early June). They said they will reply me by this Monday and BMO's representative also there.

However it is disappointed that on Monday no one call me I make a call to the BMO office and ask me to leave contact number and will call me back afterwards... Until Tuesday no one reply me. Just a minute before I call the Management Office again I am VERY ANGRY  :twisted:  they still ask me to leave contact again.

I would like to know anyone got a better solution to deal with those fxxking stafg (sorry I am really angry). What I want is to have a date to tell me when those defects can be repair but they still fail!!

Any neighbour have start/complete reported defects after the meeting?

Thank you.

2#
發表於 2004-5-19 23:54:07 |顯示全部樓層
[quote:7da622c203="藍澄小王子"]kenykl  希望幫到你 la[/quote]

Thank you very much I will chase them like this.

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

Archiver|手機版|藍澄灣業主社群

GMT+8, 2024-5-11 15:37 , Processed in 0.040947 second(s), 10 queries .