[quote:5e4781ee54="manhk167"]你地個廚房臭唁臭.?
洗左幾次地同櫃 個廚房重係有d好似屎尿味...[/quote]

鵝只系發覺每次味入屋到入左屋後都會文倒一陣好似d渠/乾左的咸水味 :?: 期實都吾知系咩味里到而家都重未知呀 好驚系條臭臭渠有事但系睇過又好新淨呀 :?:
開心時大叫一聲.....Qoo.

使用道具 舉報

13#
發表於 2004-5-11 01:24:40 |只看該作者
Dear all

We are the owner of RC in Block 3 flat F. We are the late commer and feel very impress of this website that give a lot of freedom for us to share information. Thanks for the website designer or owner.

We are so frustrated and tired to contact the estate manager for repairing the defeat. We are the first group that receive our flat and make the inspection. They have did a good job at the beginning and call us within one week for complete the repairing of defeat. After our inspection we found they create addition problem to us.

1. they have repaired those easy handle defeat only. The unattached floor tile in the middle of the house they have chnaged but those at the edge of the master room they didn't. As the TV Set provided by Hang Cheong will put on that tile and may create breakage and damage.

2. Our kitchen working table is tilt or to slope toward the socket area. I have written the defeat and they have make a repair. But the disaster happen there are no more tilting but the working table get " pregnant " in the middle and when you pls a dish on it the bottom cannot touch the table completely. Almost one month they have no relpy and last week the workman in-charge call us and say the developer of RC need half of  a year to place order to change the table. We think this is a not a customer service and we complaint to the estate manager and he said he will check. Still no reply.

3.It's not the end. The Huge disaster come recently and what all of you to check and contact the estate managemnt immediately. After the 9 May ( Saturday) the Black Rain Signal on. My Kitchen was FLOOD WITH WATER. We have clean it and dry it . After 5 minutes the flooding occur again. It seems come from the bottom of the kitchen shelf and We have check inside of the shelf that there is no leakage of water. So We go to the office again ( I cannot count how many times I go there) the lady said they have received those complaint too and it may due to the large gap between the vacummer in the kitchen.  We do not agree with her as we have close the window and there is no water stain on the wall or the basin. Our renovation worker said that it may be due to the blockage of the common drainage and so the water get back into the kitchen.

Any suggestion on how to handle this poor service? Shall we inform the Press for this issue?

Jo & Ken

使用道具 舉報

14#
發表於 2004-5-11 09:16:28 |只看該作者
Yes it is true that the water came from the large gap between the vacummer in the kitchen.  My kitchen also have this problem after the black rain.  you can find some water at the top nearly the vacummer.
~~tOMorROw iS aNotHeR daY~~

使用道具 舉報

15#
發表於 2004-5-11 09:33:30 |只看該作者
But this is two days after the rain and I believe the water will evaporate and more difficult to chase the root cause. You know their response just like a SNAIL and ask you to leave tel.no. but no reply.
I have checked that area too. No water come in there. Anyone live in Block 3 have similar problem. I decided to send a letter to the property management and force them to repair within one month otherwise I  will claim the damage to the Hucison group. Any alternative or suggestion?

使用道具 舉報

16#
發表於 2004-5-11 14:42:47 |只看該作者
[quote:d94fb2c9fb="Wynne & Paul"][quote:d94fb2c9fb="manhk167"]你地個廚房臭唁臭.?
洗左幾次地同櫃 個廚房重係有d好似屎尿味...[/quote]

oh really ??  that's why you want to change to a bigger flat ?[/quote]

no.  我朋友個前朋友要一齊住.

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

Archiver|手機版|藍澄灣業主社群

GMT+8, 2024-5-8 07:47 , Processed in 0.029674 second(s), 8 queries .