搜索
熱搜: 活動 交友 discuz
樓主: Eric and Mandy
打印 上一主題 下一主題

Key locks [複製鏈接]

11#
發表於 2004-4-21 00:43:49 |只看該作者
Dear all neighbours

We need a bit more time to check the detail of locks with my friend pls bare with us and we will update u all later.

Pls kindly provide us the model # of the existing lock we are still waiting for it!!! Thank you!

Eric&Mandy

使用道具 舉報

12#
發表於 2004-4-23 00:26:48 |只看該作者

Update for Key Lock

Hi all neighbours...

Sorry for taking so long time for getting details and I just confirmed with my friend that the locks we are using are already computer locks. They are EXPENSIVE ga!!!! :em09:

There are 2 ways if anyone would like to exchange the lock cores :wink: :

1. exchange the cores within neighbours and ask locksmith to reinstall them

2. my friend sell the core of the same model for $200 (if we take 100 pieces) and charge $50 for installing it.

I'm not sure if anyone is still interested. If so pls let us know and see if we are able to order 100 pieces.

Thank you
Eric & Mandy

使用道具 舉報

13#
發表於 2004-4-23 00:48:24 |只看該作者

Re: Update for Key Lock

[quote:6ae5cf2e92="Eric&Mandy"]Hi all neighbours...

Sorry for taking so long time for getting details and I just confirmed with my friend that the locks we are using are already computer locks. They are EXPENSIVE ga!!!! :em09:

There are 2 ways if anyone would like to exchange the lock cores :wink: :

1. exchange the cores within neighbours and ask locksmith to reinstall them

2. my friend sell the core of the same model for $200 (if we take 100 pieces) and charge $50 for installing it.

I'm not sure if anyone is still interested. If so pls let us know and see if we are able to order 100 pieces.

Thank you
Eric & Mandy [/quote]

sorry!!Will it be any safty problem if more than hurdred neighbours take out there door lock and go out and exchange at some place?Who take care their flat at the time go out?
Moreover the cost of door lock only few hurdred dollor but it cost so many times to  arrange it. Collect the enough neighbourds arrange the time and place take out and install by yourself the risk of someone copy the key..................so many problems!! Is it really cost effective to do so???????????

I think it is better to choose No 2 if possible!!! But i have brought the lock at 九龍灣家居展  If your freind can provide it at $200+$50 it is reasonable price!!!

使用道具 舉報

14#
發表於 2004-4-23 09:35:29 |只看該作者
Hi Royhk

We like No.2 too but have to see whether we can order 100 pieces. I don't think people are still interested la....no one reply gee :?:

Do you mind if you can tell us how much you get the core from outside we didn't compare with others ar.....thank you.

And the our friend provides lock cores from Bonco too ga wor....not other brands.

Thx
Eric&Mandy

使用道具 舉報

15#
發表於 2004-4-23 22:58:17 |只看該作者
[quote:75a072867e="Eric&Mandy"]Hi Royhk

We like No.2 too but have to see whether we can order 100 pieces. I don't think people are still interested la....no one reply gee :?:

Do you mind if you can tell us how much you get the core from outside we didn't compare with others ar.....thank you.

And the our friend provides lock cores from Bonco too ga wor....not other brands.

Thx
Eric&Mandy [/quote]

一個MUIL-T Lock3 in 1 &一個美~?唔記得)牌子鎖膽共 $1000 & $350 安裝費
其實可叫你裝修師父save $350

使用道具 舉報

16#
發表於 2004-4-24 17:27:55 |只看該作者
icic....thank you. But I think the neighbours are no longer interested lu~ :shock:

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

Archiver|手機版|藍澄灣業主社群

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 03:47 , Processed in 0.038811 second(s), 8 queries .