搜索
熱搜: 活動 交友 discuz
查看: 1503|回復: 2
打印 上一主題 下一主題

Computer And Audio Problem !! [複製鏈接]

跳轉到指定樓層
1#
發表於 2004-3-24 15:06:30 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽
I am thinking to set up a high quality computer instead of putting a DVD player and video recorder in the living room . Of course the computer will link to a LCD TV and i will use the computer to act as a video recorder.   Any opinions?

2#
發表於 2004-3-24 17:12:47 |只看該作者

Re: Computer And Audio Problem !!

[quote:21d3cf7757="enny & Matt"]I am thinking to set up a high quality computer instead of putting a DVD player and video recorder in the living room . Of course the computer will link to a LCD TV and i will use the computer to act as a video recorder.   Any opinions?[/quote]

LCD TV has built in module to tune the TV signal. Unless your LCD TV supports output signals simultaneously to pc and your display card support video and sound in  you need to buy a TV capture card/ TV box for to pc to tune the TV signal.

You can buy a high quality TV capture card / TV box which can capture TV signal and real time hardware encode the program into mpeg4 and then save it in your harddisk or burn into CDR/DVDR.

However you cannot read and write to VHS tapes because you don't have the device. So you are not able to share the program with others who use VHS and not the pc to view the programs.

You can also buy a SCSI VHS tape device for pc and with necessary software you can use it as VHS recorder. In this case you can share VHS with others. that device is a smaller than ordinary recorders. (only VHS tape device).

TV capture set (remote + TV capturebox/card) + SCSI card + tape device is much more expensive then to buy a recorder ....  :shock:
However with necessary software and capture card you can copy video from VHS to CDR/DVDR  

使用道具 舉報

3#
發表於 2004-3-24 18:56:46 |只看該作者
Thanks a lot Saga.
any recommendation on the TV Tuner and capture card and their cost

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

Archiver|手機版|藍澄灣業主社群

GMT+8, 2024-5-12 05:51 , Processed in 0.029884 second(s), 9 queries .