查看: 4269|回復: 22
打印 上一主題 下一主題

更改非主力牆問題 (after the meeting on 15.2.04 at Tsing Yi) [複製鏈接]

跳轉到指定樓層
1#
發表於 2004-2-16 14:04:37 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽
Hi Brothers & Sisters

First of all I am so sorry for I dun know to type chinese..... :em14:

Since we are going to have a meeting with Huchison Whampoa on coming 21.02.05 and some of our ower representative yesterday (refer to FanStar's list ar   ) that :-

One of the question is: 更改非主力牆問題 in 單位內部問題 that

We want to know how many owers are going to modify the 非主力牆..... Since I have called to Huchison Whampoa Management before and asked that they modify one of the wall for me (FREE OF CHARGE).... it is sure that the answer is NONO (They said that they don't provide those services)...

However I know a ower in Habour View (expensive unit) (also CK's property) that the Managment company can arrange to modify the non-structure walls.

In the meeting we are going to rise this question again (but need you guys POWER)..... you can see my suggestion of change (see attached drawings)

May be this request is a bit stupid... but try try la

Requested Owers:
1.) Brian (T2C)
附件: 你需要登錄才可以下載或查看附件。沒有帳號?註冊

2#
發表於 2004-2-16 14:30:22 |只看該作者

Re: 更改非主力牆問題 (after the meeting on 15.2.04 at Tsing

[quote:fed8bcc2e1="Brian"]Hi Brothers & Sisters

First of all I am so sorry for I dun know to type chinese..... :em14:

Since we are going to have a meeting with Huchison Whampoa on coming 21.02.05 and some of our ower representative yesterday (refer to FanStar's list ar   ) that :-

One of the question is: 更改非主力牆問題 in 單位內部問題 that

We want to know how many owers are going to modify the 非主力牆..... Since I have called to Huchison Whampoa Management before and asked that they modify one of the wall for me (FREE OF CHARGE).... it is sure that the answer is NONO (They said that they don't provide those services)...

However I know a ower in Habour View (expensive unit) (also CK's property) that the Managment company can arrange to modify the non-structure walls.

In the meeting we are going to rise this question again (but need you guys POWER)..... you can see my suggestion of change (see attached drawings)

May be this request is a bit stupid... but try try la

Requested Owers:
1.) Brian (T2C)[/quote]
2)  FanStar (T5B)

使用道具 舉報

3#
發表於 2004-2-16 14:35:50 |只看該作者
Sorry may be have a more stupid question. I like to remove whole wall ar!
:detective :detective :detective

使用道具 舉報

4#
發表於 2004-2-16 14:48:25 |只看該作者
Brian

I also want to shift this non-structure wall and the assoicated switches & air-conditioner. Instead I will put a wardrobe as a partition wall. As you know this changes will involve the integrated air-conditioner and switches. If the developer gives us a helping hand the contractor will not charge us much. Besides it will not jeopardise the warranty. Am I right? So please gather together to push Hutchison.

使用道具 舉報

5#
發表於 2004-2-16 14:50:47 |只看該作者
[quote:9ee54238bb="Suzuki"]Sorry may be have a more stupid question. I like to remove whole wall ar![/quote]The drawing shows about is only an example so I will ask them that "Any change of non-structure wall"

So...including you Suzuki?

使用道具 舉報

6#
發表於 2004-2-16 15:06:32 |只看該作者
Oh! Please add me! Thx!
:detective :detective :detective

使用道具 舉報

7#
發表於 2004-2-16 15:21:47 |只看該作者
Brian it is a good question and I am totally agree with you. First of for I wanna to share my feeling on it. I am the RC onwer of T6C. After the briefly observation of the RC's floor plan most of my friends included me also feel that it is a strange design of the side wall which is used to seperated between big and small rooms. (There is no such as this problem on the flat A and H).

Up to now I am still thinking of the treatment of changing wall which is depended on my budget. However if you don't mind that I would to like to be included on the question. Thank you.
大眼

使用道具 舉報

8#
發表於 2004-2-16 16:38:04 |只看該作者
I want to remove the wall too ah ! mine is T6F I want to modify it to become same as other Flat F in other tower.

使用道具 舉報

9#
發表於 2004-2-16 18:01:50 |只看該作者
mine is T3B.

I also wanna modify it.
Please add me on the list. :wink:

使用道具 舉報

10#
發表於 2004-2-16 21:42:29 |只看該作者
okok I will takecare on u guys question  

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

Archiver|手機版|藍澄灣業主社群

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 07:00 , Processed in 0.033699 second(s), 10 queries .