樓主: 27a
打印 上一主題 下一主題

硬闖地盤...我地終於番到屋企哪! [複製鏈接]

41#
發表於 2004-2-17 00:39:33 |只看該作者
[quote:b7f8085958="FD"][quote:b7f8085958="27a"][quote:b7f8085958="FD"]HI 27A

多謝你同我地分享d 靚相,thanks!!!  
請問有無留意到D同E單位 tv socket 既位置,房又有無呢? :roll:[/quote]

真係唔知點解個地產商可以咁蠢  :?:  成間屋咁大都只係得一個 tv socket係個客廳到 好話唔好聽 10 幾年前起既樓都唔係咁啦 真係要等我地班代表同我地申訴下啦 唔該唔該 :em21:[/quote]

一定一定。

又唔係好明 :em05: ,電話插坐又係咪全部房都有,依家wireless 咁方便佢又比齊你喎...
睇完你的相,又發現細房好以無鮮風系統供應喎?大房同中房都有。[/quote]

Hi

Does anyone know how to extend the TV socket into bed rooms? Normally what is the price? ... I need TV in every room. It's going to be very costy for me....  :em06:   Really stupid design!!

liuh

使用道具 舉報

42#
發表於 2004-2-17 09:16:33 |只看該作者
[quote:4c45b7ad1e="27a"][quote:4c45b7ad1e="N&M"]Hi 27a

We visited the site on 14th too : . Visited Tower 2 and swimming pool. Which tower you were?[/quote]

What a coincidence!!  :em17: Our tour also included Tower 2 and swimming pool it seems that we've joined the same travel agency wor ha ha!!  :em19:

Perhaps you've visited mine and we've visited yours my dear same tower neighbor.   :em11:[/quote]

:mrgreen:  Wah! How long you have stayed in the site? You took a lot photos. My friend helped to arrange this visit and introduced 2 engineers to explain the progress facilities... to us. I also got floor plan of RC. As my friend had an appointment/date ??? (it's Valentine's day) we have stayed in the site for around 90 mins. only. And spend a lot of time to wait for the lift. (My wife and my friend don't want to walk  ops: ) Hope can arrange another visit later. But cannot give too much pressure to my friend he is very busy and most important he is my wife's Manager   :em05: .

使用道具 舉報

43#
發表於 2004-2-17 09:52:31 |只看該作者
[quote:bdcdcee8bf="N&M"][quote:bdcdcee8bf="27a"][quote:bdcdcee8bf="N&M"]Hi 27a

We visited the site on 14th too : . Visited Tower 2 and swimming pool. Which tower you were?[/quote]

What a coincidence!!  :em17: Our tour also included Tower 2 and swimming pool it seems that we've joined the same travel agency wor ha ha!!  :em19:

Perhaps you've visited mine and we've visited yours my dear same tower neighbor.   :em11:[/quote]

:mrgreen:  Wah! How long you have stayed in the site? You took a lot photos. My friend helped to arrange this visit and introduced 2 engineers to explain the progress facilities... to us. I also got floor plan of RC. As my friend had an appointment/date ??? (it's Valentine's day) we have stayed in the site for around 90 mins. only. And spend a lot of time to wait for the lift. (My wife and my friend don't want to walk  ops: ) Hope can arrange another visit later. But cannot give too much pressure to my friend he is very busy and most important he is my wife's Manager   :em05: .[/quote]

N&M

You get the floor plan!!! Wah............ :em14:

I think its extremely helpful when we plan for the decoration. Is there any chance you can scan that and publish it. I think its more accurate than we measure the dimension by ourself.

Thanks

liuh

使用道具 舉報

44#
發表於 2004-2-17 09:58:28 |只看該作者
liuh

I remembered one of our neighbour (called Brian) have distributed the floor plan before. But cannot scan and upload until next week as I'm not in HK now.

使用道具 舉報

45#
發表於 2004-2-17 11:09:51 |只看該作者
[quote:c277090c26="N&M"]liuh

I remembered one of our neighbour (called Brian) have distributed the floor plan before. But cannot scan and upload until next week as I'm not in HK now.[/quote]

N&M

Thanks for your reply. It's not such ergent. We can wait. Please publish it when you back to HK.

Brian

In case you do have the detail floor plan. Please share with us.

Thanks

liuh

使用道具 舉報

46#
發表於 2004-2-17 18:40:32 |只看該作者
[quote:4a7f6002d5="27a"] 每層既lift-lobby都係用祖紅色既木紋面 附近呢仲有兩幅大璄面牆 用黎庶住嗰D 水渠等 (對不起 突然忘記點打個祖字 ... :em05: ) 大門仲有個門框添 都可以講話幾classy架 當然啦 classy都可以演繹為娘既 但係本人呢就覺得幾有豪宅feel架!   希望待會既相可以解答你既問題啦.    [/quote]

木紋面 tile surface is glass and "silk painting" at the other end and then backed by a piece of wood/fiber. It trys to protend a marble tile. There is a choice to break the tile as it is made of glass. So request your decoration worker be careful.
大門框 + 大門 + 祖紅色既木紋面 overall feeling is OK  :roll:  than just have the 木紋大門
:em05:

使用道具 舉報

47#
發表於 2004-2-17 23:21:56 |只看該作者
Thanks!!!!

:em11:

多謝各位!! :em04: 滑滑呀嘟嘟~~似豬膏咁滑,牛油蛋達無咁滑~~圓圓面珠我想錫一啖~~ :em04:

使用道具 舉報

48#
發表於 2004-2-18 01:08:13 |只看該作者
[quote:cde30eddac="N&M"][quote:cde30eddac="27a"][quote:cde30eddac="N&M"]Hi 27a

:mrgreen:  Wah! How long you have stayed in the site? You took a lot photos. My friend helped to arrange this visit and introduced 2 engineers to explain the progress facilities... to us. I also got floor plan of RC. As my friend had an appointment/date ??? (it's Valentine's day) we have stayed in the site for around 90 mins. only. And spend a lot of time to wait for the lift. (My wife and my friend don't want to walk  ops: ) Hope can arrange another visit later. But cannot give too much pressure to my friend he is very busy and most important he is my wife's Manager   :em05: .[/quote]

Oh we also stayed in the site for about 90 mins. Btw we didn't try the lift can you describe more on the lift inside? Is the lift fast? Are they stop at each floor?  :?:

使用道具 舉報

49#
發表於 2004-2-18 01:15:56 |只看該作者
[quote:44a27b37a9="N&M"][quote:44a27b37a9="27a"] 每層既lift-lobby都係用祖紅色既木紋面 附近呢仲有兩幅大璄面牆 用黎庶住嗰D 水渠等 (對不起 突然忘記點打個祖字 ... :em05: ) 大門仲有個門框添 都可以講話幾classy架 當然啦 classy都可以演繹為娘既 但係本人呢就覺得幾有豪宅feel架!   希望待會既相可以解答你既問題啦.    [/quote]

木紋面 tile surface is glass and "silk painting" at the other end and then backed by a piece of wood/fiber. It trys to protend a marble tile. There is a choice to break the tile as it is made of glass. So request your decoration worker be careful.
大門框 + 大門 + 祖紅色既木紋面 overall feeling is OK  :roll:  than just have the 木紋大門
:em05:[/quote]

Yes I do agree that 大門框 + 大門 + 祖紅色既木紋面 is better than just 木紋大門. In fact I saw similar design in another estate and it looked good!! :em11:

使用道具 舉報

50#
發表於 2004-2-18 01:24:41 |只看該作者
All three lifts stop at each floor. The ceiling of the lift is quite high. Speed is fast. Floor buttons has blue light and is beautiful. Cannot see the "interior" as protected by wooden board and can't tell the size as well (can have around 6 to 7 people in my case). Most area of Level 3 and 4 is not yet finished just like another water pool.

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

Archiver|手機版|藍澄灣業主社群

GMT+8, 2024-5-15 14:20 , Processed in 0.033485 second(s), 8 queries .