搜索
熱搜: 活動 交友 discuz
查看: 2396|回復: 6
打印 上一主題 下一主題

步 步高DVD big sale [複製鏈接]

跳轉到指定樓層
1#
發表於 2004-1-5 13:39:42 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽
Yesterday I bought a  步 步高DVD 953 in Fortress only need 699 and 5% off discount(but 5% off only at the shop near by the Jusco and it was the last day). The spec. of this DVD is 12bit color and 24bit DAC for audio... It is very good spec.  :em11:  :em11:  :em11: at this monent.      
Go to take a look la if you want to change the DVD can read all the CDR or CDRW disk or.........."SZ"  DVD....    
:detective :detective :detective

2#
發表於 2004-1-5 15:57:28 |只看該作者

Re: 步 步高DVD big sale

好抵下喎  :shock:

使用道具 舉報

3#
發表於 2004-1-5 17:23:08 |只看該作者
好一部睇壞左都唔會心痛的DVD機
超頻COD中 (Compulsive Obsessive Disorder)

使用道具 舉報

4#
發表於 2004-1-5 17:45:15 |只看該作者
[quote:8dbb410c93="stephenyeong"]好一部睇壞左都唔會心痛的DVD機[/quote]

The price is not my first considerate point. I have two DVD player in my home.. But not all the "SZ" DVD      can play on both DVD players. But when I brought back to the "SZ" shop and it can be play on their DVD player very smoothly. That is 步 步高 DVD.

Actually I don't care what special sound or video function it has only need the real RGB and optical output is enough for me. Becasue only need to connect to a AV center then all the special sound or video function can be play back... So the sampling rate of the DVD processor is very important... no need to care the price.

Sorry!!!!  I will feeling upset whatever what price is it if a good DVD  player (or product) is burn out .. :em01:  :em01: Becasue may be you cannot buy a same quality product with that price or lower.. May be you don't have this experience. But I have..

One more thing RMB rate now has a big pressure to be increase. That's mean may be next year. May be the product which is "Made in China" also is a Hi-end product la... Actually now somw of their quality is going to reach the international level...

使用道具 舉報

5#
發表於 2004-1-5 18:05:29 |只看該作者
Refering to the quality can I learn your comment about Chinese plasma?

使用道具 舉報

6#
發表於 2004-1-5 18:16:48 |只看該作者
Actually I will not considerate the plasma at this monent. Because the price is still high(even they reduce a lot) and the power comsumption also very high.. So that I didn't have any research on Chinese brand name. But at this monent. Chinese brand still cannot produce the pannel by itself. And also they just at the beginning state of development of plasma. So that I don't prefer to buy the Chinese brand name right now. May be later their techniqe is more advance then we can consider.

使用道具 舉報

7#
發表於 2004-1-12 19:12:43 |只看該作者
After play some movie and sound track by this DVD the feeling is:

1. Color is good even only connected by RCA plug.
2. Sound quality is not so good if you direct connect by RCA plug to amp. it will have some white noise generate from the machine. But change to connect by the optical fiber the problem was solved.
3. Disk capability is good all the DVD can read even the DVD cannot read by my previous DVD. But cannot support SACD.
4. Playing whole DVD very smoothly no any strange screen happen.

That is all my comments at this moment.

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

Archiver|手機版|藍澄灣業主社群

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 18:10 , Processed in 0.029262 second(s), 9 queries .