原來漏水 空心磚 面唔成水平 ... [複製鏈接]

跳轉到指定樓層
1#
發表於 2003-12-22 14:07:33 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽
係好 common

所以大家第時收樓都唔使咁大驚小怪

2#
發表於 2003-12-22 15:53:16 |只看該作者
Even they are common but could be a big problem.....

1.  原來漏水 - in our flat there is only toilet and kitchen has waterproofing system. If it is really waterleakage your "under floor" or inside your flat have to face a huge problem..... it could be repaired by injection or relay of waterproofing..... even either problem appeared.... 麻煩!!!

2. 空心磚(牆) - All of the recent 長江 residential building will be used 空心牆 (Dry Wall Partition).... The one using in our site is 75mm thick with circlar void in 50mm dia. In some weak points there are max 12.5mm thick. May be cannot support hanging furniture or even nailed.

3. 面唔成水平 - Do u mean bay window or counter top.... It is the most smallest defect in your list.... could be repaired .... not difficult.... only remove the existing stone slab and level the cement sand base .... ok la^^

使用道具 舉報

3#
發表於 2003-12-22 18:48:11 |只看該作者
[quote:11c86abc00="Brian"]Even they are common but could be a big problem.....

1.  原來漏水 - in our flat there is only toilet and kitchen has waterproofing system. If it is really waterleakage your "under floor" or inside your flat have to face a huge problem..... it could be repaired by injection or relay of waterproofing..... even either problem appeared.... 麻煩!!!

2. 空心磚(牆) - All of the recent 長江 residential building will be used 空心牆 (Dry Wall Partition).... The one using in our site is 75mm thick with circlar void in 50mm dia. In some weak points there are max 12.5mm thick. May be cannot support hanging furniture or even nailed.

3. 面唔成水平 - Do u mean bay window or counter top.... It is the most smallest defect in your list.... could be repaired .... not difficult.... only remove the existing stone slab and level the cement sand base .... ok la^^[/quote]

common =/= 唔serious
頭兩件好 serious!
一定要驗出來 ~

乜而家所有長江樓都用空心牆  :shock:  ?
咁大家點做吊櫃 .....

使用道具 舉報

4#
發表於 2003-12-22 18:48:42 |只看該作者
huh. Point 1 could be annoying. Can you advise how to check this kind of defect? Can we test like SHK -- 射水test?
Point 2 is even worse. What if any wall mounted items 吊櫃 or Plasma drop on you when you are resting comfortably in the sofa. I can feel the pain just by imagination.
3. 會不會下大雨時流口水...

使用道具 舉報

5#
發表於 2003-12-22 18:54:39 |只看該作者
[quote:37fa7e413b="CJ"]huh. Point 1 could be annoying. Can you advise how to check this kind of defect? Can we test like SHK -- 射水test?
Point 2 is even worse. What if any wall mounted items 吊櫃 or Plasma drop on you when you are resting comfortably in the sofa. I can feel the pain just by imagination.
3. 會不會下大雨時流口水...[/quote]

yes you can 到時叫火生借條消防喉來射下水  8)

講真 我尋晚先幫冰驗出上術三個問題 ...
易貼條都唔夠用 ...

使用道具 舉報

6#
發表於 2003-12-22 19:28:37 |只看該作者
Hi Brothers

A water test has been usually carried out by the main contractor b4 application of finishes (Plastering & Tiling):
1. To Floor - 壓(澤)水 - certain depth of water will be filled onto the floor w/i a certain period (depands on the requirement in the Contract); see any water mark at the lower floor; if water mark is found... reapply waterproofing... test again ....
2. To Wall - 射水 - (may be not applied - depends on the requirement also) jet water to wall w/i a period..... similar to floor

But... for the end user (like us).... very difficult to test w/i a short period (如w/i收樓period).... but the main contractor (Pual Y) still have responsibility to repair w/i the DLP (Defects Liability Period - normally one year) .....   but very very very 麻煩 anyway !!!! :em18:

空心牆 matter - just my personally worry..... as I know that kind Dry Wall Partition could be spport a certain weight. But I worry that it could not spport TOO HEAVY stuffs.  But brothers for example in our 638" & 683" units there are only two walls are Dry Wall. If u guys wanna use hanging cabinets..... personally I suggest to hang them to the concrete walls la  :wink:

使用道具 舉報

7#
發表於 2003-12-22 21:00:02 |只看該作者
Yo bro Brian in that case how about the wall sharing between 2 flats like the B|C and D|E are they concret walls?
Also I heard CK's period for reporting defects are short! it was 4 days for Ying Fai Toy. Do we have sufficient time to check?

使用道具 舉報

8#
發表於 2003-12-22 21:11:06 |只看該作者
Refer to the construction drawing (I have to confirm later ^^) the one between 2 flats should be 100mm thick concrete block wall.

I don't know how long is the reporting defects period but the waterleakage matter is very difficult to investigate in a short period (may be there is another way to check.... but sorry i don't know..... sorry sorry   )

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

Archiver|手機版|藍澄灣業主社群

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 12:43 , Processed in 0.042229 second(s), 9 queries .