熱搜: 活動 交友 discuz
樓主: LW
打印 上一主題 下一主題

Hang Cheong furnitures agreement [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 2004-7-18 10:27:46 |只看該作者
Hi KMKO

What's happen to your case.

I remenber you said you are going to cancel the package and get back your money.

The Video record is a good idea and same function as my letter.

Have you set any penelty rule with them. With Penelty rule once they fail to send you the funiture on time what kind of compensation they have to give you is not defined. I think it is very important.

I will tell you all on 25 July if they can delivery me all the furniture. Gather more people send the case to newspaper or magazine is more easy to get thier attention ma.

Billy

使用道具 舉報

22#
發表於 2004-7-18 21:48:42 |只看該作者
Hi Billy

When I went to Hang Cheong and said that I wanted to cancel the contract they immediately said that I could have all my furniture at any time I specified.  Mr. Chan of Hang Cheong (I think he has the authority to decide things and he gave me a direct number to call him as I needed) promised to delivery the furniture to me at my request date.

I did not request compensation but my tape has recorded that his promise and I insist of cancellingl the contract if they still failed to delivery the furniture to me on next Saturday.  Actually I have no agreement with them to meet the 60 days deadline and I think I cannot ask for compensation for exceeding the 60 delivery days.  Moreover th delivery date of my furniture is not exceeding the so called 60 days in my case and I can also disregard what they claimed that I need to wait for 60 days and demand the furniture immediately.

I thought if I can have the furniture by next Saturday it would be more appropriate and convenient for me to plan my moving instead of taking time to source the furniture again (this is also my wife wishes).  Thus I do not insist to get the refund.  In any case I have reported to the Consumer Council about my case and I can take any action immediately if they cannot delivery the furniture to me on 24 July 2004.

I will also tell you if Hang Cheong has delivery me the furniture to me on 24 July.  You are right we need to gather more people to fight for our right.

KMKO

使用道具 舉報

23#
發表於 2004-7-19 00:39:39 |只看該作者
Hi KMKO

I also want refund money.
I PM my mobile to you. Could you give me a call to share your situation?
Thanks!
耶和華所賜的福,使人富足,並不加上憂慮。

使用道具 舉報

24#
發表於 2004-7-19 02:32:55 |只看該作者
Hi KMKO and Billy

I will insist Hang Cheong to sign the letter (regarding the deadline and compensation) to me today.  If they don't sign the letter to me I will go to Consumer Council immediately. :em17:

Actually is it possible to claim refund rather than compensation? :?:   What do you think? :roll:   Thanks!

使用道具 舉報

25#
發表於 2004-7-19 10:21:04 |只看該作者
Hi KMKO

Yesterday the guy who sign the letter to me call me he said the room partition cabinet will be arrived this Wednesday. And will be installed this Thursday.

Yesterday night when I back to RC all the furniture which was not yet installed are installed. And two more furniture have been arrived and installed including 4" cloths cabinet and one light furniture.

I checked almost everything already receive except the bed and the room partition cabinet.

It seems they pay attention and take action on my package now.

Some furniture have some defect and not yet repair (mainly some Scratch). But as agreed they cannot promoise alll furniture without defect on 25 July. (It can be understand if there is some big defect on the furniture they have to order again the parts from factory one week is not enough for them.) Of course I will continues flight them for defect repair ASAP.

By the way I lost 4 can of Coca cola in my refrigerator I already hear similar case from this web now I move and hide all my drink from the refrigerator.

LW

About refund or compensation I think Hang Cheong will prefer compenstion rather than refund you can try to negotiate with them.

Same as KMKO my main purpose is also push them to finish me everything ASAP.

Billy

使用道具 舉報

26#
發表於 2004-7-19 13:32:27 |只看該作者
Hi Billy

Congratulations!!  You have got your furniture now.  I think if we can push them harder we can have our furniture more quickly.  

By the way you really did great job to serve as a good example to our neighbours that they have to force Hang Cheong to send them the furniture on time.

KMKO

使用道具 舉報

27#
發表於 2004-7-19 23:27:19 |只看該作者
Hi Billy and KMKO

Originally I want to ask Hang Cheong to sign the letter to me tonight ...... but I called them about the status of my furnitures ...... suddenly they said many of my furnitures arrived and arranged to install tonight.  So I went to my flat to see ... now ... only the one bed desk & chair and the carpet are still outstanding.

So I didn't ask them to sign the letter to me tonight.  I will keep chasing them tomorrow about the outstanding items and ask them to install all of them this week-end ... if they cannot make this promise ... I will ask for the letter!

KEEP IT UP! And hope that all of us can get all our furnitures within this week la! :em11:

使用道具 舉報

28#
發表於 2004-7-21 20:45:31 |只看該作者
Hi LW and KMKO

I receive both Partition Cabinet and the bed yesterday night. Partition Cabinet already installed today but not yet finished. (Mainly the gap between the cabinet and the Wall is not totally close. The quality is not bad. The bed is not yet installed. Now all my furniture are arrived. Still needed chase for some defect repair.

I think Hang Cheong don't needed to pay me compensation la.

Hope you two receive all you furniture soon especially LW you ready wait for very long time la.

Billy

使用道具 舉報

29#
發表於 2004-7-21 23:51:52 |只看該作者
我尋日裝左張床 今日裝埋間房櫃喇!!
佢原本今日淨係送d間房櫃組件到我屋企 但係尋日問佢 明明話會裝埋喎!!我地今日仲特登請假入rc等 個姐姐話送貨工人同裝櫃師傅唔同 要再約過日子.......即刻勁鬧佢 要佢今日一定要搵師傅上來裝!!終於搞掂晒 都係等緊執下d傢俬defect.....成形喇間屋!!

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

Archiver|手機版|藍澄灣業主社群

GMT+8, 2024-9-27 10:22 , Processed in 0.035849 second(s), 8 queries .