搜索
熱搜: 活動 交友 discuz
樓主: JNA
打印 上一主題 下一主題

可以租車啦~~~但唔係$88 [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 2004-6-10 13:49:33 |只看該作者
The steps are: -
1) 3 business days prior to your booking date goto the Mgt. Office fill in the form with max. 2 driver's name (with license and ID copy provide to them) pay by cash or cheque.
2) They will check the booking schedule for you.
3) On that day goto Hertz's table tp pickup the key and check the car.
4) ** remember to refill the tank otherwise I remember they will charge a very high price for the fuel consumed.

使用道具 舉報

22#
發表於 2004-6-10 20:30:44 |只看該作者
[quote:21e7a02143="kenykl"]The steps are: -
4) ** remember to refill the tank otherwise I remember they will charge a very high price for the fuel consumed.[/quote]

好方便0者.........隔離就係油站........... :em12:

使用道具 舉報

23#
發表於 2004-6-12 12:55:35 |只看該作者
US e.g. AVIS need U$40 per day but no need to refill the oil.
Everything will be OK tomorrow

使用道具 舉報

24#
發表於 2004-6-13 01:40:33 |只看該作者
[quote:7731f41a3a="ye"]US e.g. AVIS need U$40 per day but no need to refill the oil.[/quote]

Then our price is more or less the same la....ok wor

使用道具 舉報

25#
發表於 2004-6-14 16:48:49 |只看該作者
Have anyone have concern the time for rent the car out and return the car?In States Hentz is 24 hour service. So you can rent the car on Sunday 7:00am and return the car after the dinner eg. 10:00pm. For our service their working hour is from 9:30 to 5:30pm. If you what to have family day on sunday you can only get the car at 9:30am and drive in a hury to return it before 5:30pm or you may need to apply a half-day-off on monday so that you can return the car when the Hentz open early on monday. Do you think its may cause us a lot of inconvenent if it only open in office hour?

使用道具 舉報

26#
發表於 2004-6-14 20:21:46 |只看該作者
[quote:73217f19a4="jokenhk"]Have anyone have concern the time for rent the car out and return the car?In States Hentz is 24 hour service. So you can rent the car on Sunday 7:00am and return the car after the dinner eg. 10:00pm. For our service their working hour is from 9:30 to 5:30pm. If you what to have family day on sunday you can only get the car at 9:30am and drive in a hury to return it before 5:30pm or you may need to apply a half-day-off on monday so that you can return the car when the Hentz open early on monday. Do you think its may cause us a lot of inconvenent if it only open in office hour?[/quote]

I do think that the opening hour of Hentz is a big big problem. For example I rent a car on sunday 9:30am and take it out and should return on 9:30 am monday for a complete 24 hr cycle. In this case :

1. I should go to work in 9:00 am monday. How can I return the car?
=> I should return it in sunday evening. how can I have a dinner with the car?

2. Should I pay for the car park fee for sunday night until 9:30 am for returning the car ?

3. If I return the car in ABOUT 9:30 am monday can the next renter get the car in 9:30 sharply or one or two hour latter for car checking ?

So how can the operater manager our fleet?
強則戒驕逸,處安有備;弱則暗圖強,待機而動;用兵善乘虛蹈隙,出奇制勝。- 范蠡 (自號陶朱公)

使用道具 舉報

27#
發表於 2004-6-15 00:55:08 |只看該作者
[quote:d67fba4d57="wychan"][quote:d67fba4d57="jokenhk"]Have anyone have concern the time for rent the car out and return the car?In States Hentz is 24 hour service. So you can rent the car on Sunday 7:00am and return the car after the dinner eg. 10:00pm. For our service their working hour is from 9:30 to 5:30pm. If you what to have family day on sunday you can only get the car at 9:30am and drive in a hury to return it before 5:30pm or you may need to apply a half-day-off on monday so that you can return the car when the Hentz open early on monday. Do you think its may cause us a lot of inconvenent if it only open in office hour?[/quote]

I do think that the opening hour of Hentz is a big big problem. For example I rent a car on sunday 9:30am and take it out and should return on 9:30 am monday for a complete 24 hr cycle. In this case :

2. Should I pay for the car park fee for sunday night until 9:30 am for returning the car ?

3. If I return the car in ABOUT 9:30 am monday can the next renter get the car in 9:30 sharply or one or two hour latter for car checking ?

So how can the operater manager our fleet?[/quote]~For my case I rented the car at the morning and drove back parked into the original parking spot at night and the next moring I went to the office and return the car with the parking slip. and it's OK so NO need to pay for the overnight parking.
~You don't need to pick up the car at 9:30am sharp can pick any time within their office hours and return them within 24 hours.
~They should made a drop-off box or something for returning purpose.

使用道具 舉報

28#
發表於 2004-6-15 01:06:09 |只看該作者
[quote:ef95f9c114="Fafa"][quote:ef95f9c114="wychan"][quote:ef95f9c114="jokenhk"]Have anyone have concern the time for rent the car out and return the car?In States Hentz is 24 hour service. So you can rent the car on Sunday 7:00am and return the car after the dinner eg. 10:00pm. For our service their working hour is from 9:30 to 5:30pm. If you what to have family day on sunday you can only get the car at 9:30am and drive in a hury to return it before 5:30pm or you may need to apply a half-day-off on monday so that you can return the car when the Hentz open early on monday. Do you think its may cause us a lot of inconvenent if it only open in office hour?[/quote]

So how can the operater manager our fleet?[/quote]~For my case I rented the car at the morning and drove back parked into the original parking spot at night and the next moring I went to the office and return the car with the parking slip. and it's OK so NO need to pay for the overnight parking.
~You don't need to pick up the car at 9:30am sharp can pick any time within their office hours and return them within 24 hours.
~They should made a drop-off box or something for returning purpose.[/quote]

this may be problem if you don't return the car promptly in 9:30 because other guy cannot pickup the car in his turn in early morning!!

使用道具 舉報

29#
發表於 2004-6-15 01:10:22 |只看該作者
other problem is if I am not the registered owner of the flat say the flat is named by my another half. I cannot rent the car event I am the occupient of the flat.

In the same case If I rent the flat to other guys. He/She cannot rent the cars also!! no saleing point for renting the flat!! Can the operator rent the car to a card owner of the RC resident card?

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

Archiver|手機版|藍澄灣業主社群

GMT+8, 2024-9-22 15:39 , Processed in 0.030800 second(s), 8 queries .