註冊
搜索
熱搜: 活動 交友 discuz
樓主: Tang see
打印 上一主題 下一主題

Bad TV reception [複製鏈接]

11#
發表於 2004-6-30 12:51:10 |只看該作者
william i don't install any external antenna yes please let me know after you move-in.

teresa i'm in Flat A i've the measurement at home will let you know today. try to borrow a DC and take photo for you.

使用道具 舉報

12#
發表於 2004-6-30 18:52:52 |只看該作者
[quote:4da6fe2f0b="Tang see"]hi williamstan the security guard said they receive similiar compliants ... and the management office is dealing with it.
the point is i'm not sure if it's only my problem (flat) or other flat are same.

rambler villager T6 also having this problem?!

then what should we do?[/quote]
我想問..因為原本個TV socket是在近天花的位的
你裝好個TV櫃後係咪有人幫你將個tv socket改左落
去個櫃果邊? 我諗你可以先問一下和你同一層既其它單位
有冇人tv收得唔好? 如果人地ok既話有可能同你改tv socket
果個人改得唔好阿..一來有可能打了i-joint..打i-joint會跌signal
如果條天線個插頭夾得唔好..可能條coaxial cable外線同內線有
short線既話個signal都會差好多..
嗯..如果你隔離都係咁既話就可能係你果一層有問題了..

嗯..我都係第五座..但我有排都未有電視入屋..~"~

使用道具 舉報

13#
發表於 2004-7-2 02:17:27 |只看該作者
Thank you hales however seems i don't have neigbours for the moment (as they're not moved in).
I thought of the same possibility which might affect the TV reception.... however it's very hard to verify and rectify
I will try to ask the management office to see how they can help on my case.....

Teresa the size of 恒昌個櫃放電視機的地方 is 42"(W)x30"(H).

使用道具 舉報

14#
發表於 2004-7-2 05:17:52 |只看該作者
I AM TOWER 1 I MOVED IN ALREADY ONE MONTH AND THE TV SOCKET POSITION HAVE NOT CHANGED I CAN TELL YOU THAT IT'S THE TV SIGNAL PROBLEM NOTHING WRONG WITH YOUR LCD BECAUSE I HAD COMPLAINT THIS TO MGT OFF MANY TIMES

使用道具 舉報

15#
發表於 2004-7-4 08:50:00 |只看該作者
I am in Tower 5 Flat D moved in for a month already.  TV signal seems to be quite alright it's just as clear as my previous apartments in HK and I'm still using my 8 years old Sony 29" TV which seems to last forever.   If you can borrow a "perfect working" small TV and try it if the same problem exists then you know if it's the TV signal or your LCD TV.

使用道具 舉報

16#
發表於 2004-7-10 14:58:09 |只看該作者
[quote:1a458dc8c9="hales"][quote:1a458dc8c9="Tang see"]hi williamstan the security guard said they receive similiar compliants ... and the management office is dealing with it.
the point is i'm not sure if it's only my problem (flat) or other flat are same.

rambler villager T6 also having this problem?!

then what should we do?[/quote]
我想問..因為原本個TV socket是在近天花的位的
你裝好個TV櫃後係咪有人幫你將個tv socket改左落
去個櫃果邊? 我諗你可以先問一下和你同一層既其它單位
有冇人tv收得唔好? 如果人地ok既話有可能同你改tv socket
果個人改得唔好阿..一來有可能打了i-joint..打i-joint會跌signal
如果條天線個插頭夾得唔好..可能條coaxial cable外線同內線有
short線既話個signal都會差好多..
嗯..如果你隔離都係咁既話就可能係你果一層有問題了..

嗯..我都係第五座..但我有排都未有電視入屋..~"~[/quote]

hales 大佬 你間屋整成點呀?  

使用道具 舉報

17#
發表於 2004-7-10 19:57:14 |只看該作者
to saga

我o地間屋當然未搞掂啦
起o左牆,未鋪地磚,未油牆
傢俬就更加未有耐啦...

(但係我忍唔住手買o左d家品,到時可能唔襯間屋,不過都係o個句:買o左先算,haha...  :em12: )
我繼承衣缽 做百彈齋主. Light Creation 我的

使用道具 舉報

18#
發表於 2004-7-14 21:13:30 |只看該作者

Re: Bad TV reception

[quote:33f2a5adb0="Tang see"]Hi all in T5

I have my 32"Samsung LCD installed few days ago and found the following problems:-

- The TV quality not good asked techican of Samsung to check he said it's the problem of TV signal.

Have you guys installed TV? how's the quality?

I feel very bad after spending 30K to buy a good TV but the outcome is not good due to bad TV signal.....  [/quote]

I am also using the 41' Plasma. I got the same problem but not related to
building matter signal. Actually I have relocated the TV point from High level to low level. But the worker used the cheap cable and bunch the signal cable with the power cable together. TV noise now found. I have use a new TV cable connected directly to TV. Signal is good.
Now I have to consider how to add the TV cable inside the wall
Headache...... :em16:  :em16:  :em02:

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

Archiver|手機版|藍澄灣業主社群

GMT+8, 2024-9-28 05:25 , Processed in 0.034732 second(s), 8 queries .