註冊
搜索
熱搜: 活動 交友 discuz
樓主: liuh
打印 上一主題 下一主題

專業冷氣師父意見!! D/E業主必讀!! [複製鏈接]

11#
發表於 2004-6-15 18:24:55 |只看該作者
[quote:7c0244cb49="John & Esther"]so....liuh what is the next step u would like to take? No cold problem of my flat (D of T2) is solved now after they repaired them last week.  I don't move in but it seems not enough as I'm afraid of hot.[/quote]

I am waiting for Garry Lam’s feedback due by tomorrow (Jun 16) and then plan for the next step. Would like to organize a serial of meetings with higher level guys from developer and its consultant firm. Also a gathering meeting for different representatives from each Tower.

liuh

使用道具 舉報

12#
發表於 2004-6-16 11:01:32 |只看該作者
To liuh
Don't said that I just want to point out as the owners of RC we would like to join together to build our PERFECT HOME not only look at the matter individually but as a whole.

使用道具 舉報

13#
發表於 2004-6-16 11:18:39 |只看該作者
[quote:ecfdbf953d="Hello Kitty"]To liuh
Don't said that I just want to point out as the owners of RC we would like to join together to build our PERFECT HOME not only look at the matter individually but as a whole.[/quote]

Hello Kitty

Totally agree with your big-picture approach!! As suggest before if we can have various teams focus on certain areas (I don’t think we are lacking of man power) the collaborative effort can really make difference. Especially when design fault is our argument we can’t just say we fell the design is a problem. Without doing our homework such as information collecting and consulting experts we can’t even start the conversation with them. They will treat us as idiots.

For four design faults you have discovered I would suggest a task force really spends sometime to build the case. You could be the perfect team leader.

Hope you can understand where I come from. I do believe the big and small pictures can work together nicely to achieve our goals.

liuh

使用道具 舉報

14#
發表於 2004-6-16 12:23:58 |只看該作者
liuh
See you on Sat. I hope Hutchison will face & answer us.

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

Archiver|手機版|藍澄灣業主社群

GMT+8, 2024-9-24 02:32 , Processed in 0.026491 second(s), 8 queries .