藍澄灣業主社群

標題: 鄰居 [打印本頁]

作者: Kiliyan    時間: 2004-12-1 20:44:33     標題: 鄰居

[quote:7fe8a15221="bean"]yeah i am the one live right next to u. Sorry abt the noise from my house warming party. would like to leave u a note but than was too busy and forgot  :em14:
Thank you so much for ur help. I did apply the resident card but hvn't pick it up yet.
Do come over for a drink sometimes  :wink:[/quote]

Hi Hazel(don't know is this correct?) I am so happy to meet you that we can talk honestly. And i think i should say sorry because i disturb your party. Hoping that we will become good neighbor.   Visit you later~ :em04:  
作者: bean    時間: 2004-12-2 02:01:09

Dear Yan am happy that u came over the other night and address the problem to me rather than u kept it urself. Glad to have a neighbor like u ! no worry about my party. u were not disturb at all. Was glad finally someone let my somkers friends know that they were in and out and stuck in the kitchen for too long. (believe it or not. it was at least 5ppl in the kitchen at a time! :em05: )

ur always welcome to have a drink at my place :em19:
oh and yes. u got my name right  
作者: Kiliyan    時間: 2004-12-7 18:00:29

[quote:9709363c6c="bean"]Dear Yan am happy that u came over the other night and address the problem to me rather than u kept it urself. Glad to have a neighbor like u ! no worry about my party. u were not disturb at all. Was glad finally someone let my somkers friends know that they were in and out and stuck in the kitchen for too long. (believe it or not. it was at least 5ppl in the kitchen at a time! :em05: )

ur always welcome to have a drink at my place :em19:
oh and yes. u got my name right  [/quote]

Thanks for the soup you know...when i back home my bf already having the soup and didn't wait me and leave me nothing!!!!  :twisted: He didn't add the salt into the soup but he said it's good taste!!! :em11: Hoping to taste you next dishes or soup. Also hoping to invite you to taste my dishes later. hehe...
作者: bean    時間: 2004-12-7 19:44:06

sure glad that ur bf like it (haha). next time will make one 4 u only !!  

歡迎光臨 藍澄灣業主社群 (http://rcrest.bzone.com.hk/Discuz/) Powered by Discuz! X2