註冊
搜索
熱搜: 活動 交友 discuz
樓主: Gi Gi
打印 上一主題 下一主題

Want buy a notebook [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 2003-10-4 11:47:11 |顯示全部樓層
My opinion never buy Sony. You must regret!!!
It really depends on your budget if you have limited budget you may try the taiwan brands they are good. Many of them are under 10k. Size of the monitor is also very important try to buy one with a bigger panel if you are going to use it for doing homework.

使用道具 舉報

2#
發表於 2003-10-4 12:28:25 |顯示全部樓層
[quote:5a143dc89f="Suzuki"]I agree that don't buy Sony and also HP. In my opinion NEC and IBM is not bad.. Since all of our colleagues also has a notebook and always needs to travel to other place or country already few years (this like a transit test it is most important test for notebook). The HP note book was already repaired two times. Sony one also repaired one time. NEC and IBM still doesn't got any problem. Of course IBM is expensive than NEC. So the conclusion is that the reliability of NEC and IBM is better. Regarding the price of couse taiwan brands is more suitable to your requirement.[/quote]

If you have budget you may try try Fujitsu highly recommend. Good design and good performance but also good price. ^^

使用道具 舉報

3#
發表於 2003-10-5 03:02:29 |顯示全部樓層
If u want wireless lan support. Centrino is good. However it only support 802.11b till now. I am waiting for it's next generation. ^^

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

Archiver|手機版|藍澄灣業主社群

GMT+8, 2024-6-7 11:50 , Processed in 0.043741 second(s), 9 queries .