搜索
熱搜: 活動 交友 discuz
查看: 4021|回復: 1
打印 上一主題 下一主題

Router 問題 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 2004-7-13 14:09:31 |顯示全部樓層
:em16:
I have been using the same router (Buffalo G54 AirStation) since we moved in RC early June.  Its plug and play with nothing to configure unlike my previous apartment with Cable Broadband I had to get into the menu and select Cable Modem for configuration with RC HGC Internet service I didn’t have to do anything just plug the wire from the wall jack to the router WAN port my two laptops with wireless cards pick up the signal and work fine anywhere in the apartment I also have my desktop which is hardwired to the router using one of the 4 ports.  If you have problem try reset your router through the menu or just unplug the power for the router and you will notice the DIAG lamp in the router go red and stay red for a few seconds during its initialization

使用道具 舉報

2#
發表於 2004-7-18 08:09:17 |顯示全部樓層
Once your wireless router is connected to the RC HGC ISP service your router is assigned an IP address the router will then assign “virtual IP addresses” to all devices connected to the wireless router.  So if you hard-coded an virtual IP address to your laptop or desktop the router will not recognize it so just click “obtain IP address automatically” in any device connected to the router (wired or wireless) and let the router assigns a virtual IP address instead.

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

Archiver|手機版|藍澄灣業主社群

GMT+8, 2024-6-7 19:15 , Processed in 0.029320 second(s), 9 queries .