藍澄灣業主社群

標題: Want buy a notebook [打印本頁]

作者: Gi Gi    時間: 2003-10-4 01:07:40     標題: Want buy a notebook

I want to buy a notebook.  Does anyone know where to buy a good and cheap notebook?    :?:  :?:  :?:

Gi Gi
作者: dick queenie    時間: 2003-10-4 01:13:53     標題: Re: Want buy a notebook

[quote:a769ef6c3f="Gi Gi"]I want to buy a notebook.  Does anyone know where to buy a good and cheap notebook?    :?:  :?:  :?:

Gi Gi[/quote]

how much ...you want to buy?
作者: Gi Gi    時間: 2003-10-4 01:21:47     標題: Re: Want buy a notebook

[quote:6536aacf8a="dick&queenie"][quote:6536aacf8a="Gi Gi"]I want to buy a notebook.  Does anyone know where to buy a good and cheap notebook?    :?:  :?:  :?:

Gi Gi[/quote]

how much ...you want to buy?[/quote]

As cheap as possible of course ....
作者: 貓貓仔 貓貓女    時間: 2003-10-4 01:27:36

喵~
最cheap 未必好 最緊要你要o黍做乜野! 淨上網定係用o黍entertainment??
作者: Gi Gi    時間: 2003-10-4 01:34:19

[quote:40cf982195="貓貓仔&貓貓女"]喵~
最cheap 未必好 最緊要你要o黍做乜野! 淨上網定係用o黍entertainment??[/quote]

It is bought to be used at Australia.  I think it is used to do homework ... for internet ...   

What are the other things I should consider except the purpose of using notebook?
作者: FireFire    時間: 2003-10-4 02:16:13

[quote:d98c197353="Gi Gi"][quote:d98c197353="貓貓仔&貓貓女"]喵~
最cheap 未必好 最緊要你要o黍做乜野! 淨上網定係用o黍entertainment??[/quote]

It is bought to be used at Australia.  I think it is used to do homework ... for internet ...   

What are the other things I should consider except the purpose of using notebook?[/quote]
仲有容量速度.....等.....
作者: AngusZire    時間: 2003-10-4 02:31:20

Gi Gi
發表於: 星期六 十月 04 2003 1:34 am   文章主題:  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

貓貓仔&貓貓女 寫到:
喵~
最cheap 未必好 最緊要你要o黍做乜野! 淨上網定係用o黍entertainment??

It is bought to be used at Australia. I think it is used to do homework ... for internet ...  

What are the other things I should consider except the purpose of using notebook?

Hi GiGi

Nice to meet you. I also studied in Aussie b4. where are you study in Aust? Mel or Syd? are u going to start the foundation class soon in Mar next year?  :wink:  

Please let me know your budget for the notebook so I could give you a few options to choose.

Just of my opinion..If it's only for doing assignments for internet access and listen to MP3 music. then the general PIII notebook of cost around 7-8k is pretty good for you. But if you want a more faster notebook lighter weight model and with DVD combo or CDRW to burn your daily photos for your family and friends or watching the DVD when you feel lonely and boring during the weekend then 11-12K maybe the range that you should look for.

Please PM me if you would like to get more info. of the notebook price and model and see what can I help.
:
作者: 貓貓仔 貓貓女    時間: 2003-10-4 02:31:32

喵~
如果部notebook 拎去第二度 貓貓建議你買部質量比較好o既notebook 因為冇咁易壞.....好似sony vaio 咁。
一般o黎講用部notebook 做o下homework internet 出e-mail 咁 部機唔需要太快 但注意USB 2.0 Port 位要夠多 因為第時駁其他配件o既時候係必須o架!!
作者: AngusZire    時間: 2003-10-4 02:36:48

貓貓仔&貓貓女
發表於: 星期六 十月 04 2003 2:31 am   文章主題:  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

喵~
如果部notebook 拎去第二度 貓貓建議你買部質量比較好o既notebook 因為冇咁易壞.....好似sony vaio 咁。
一般o黎講用部notebook 做o下homework internet 出e-mail 咁 部機唔需要太快 但注意USB 2.0 Port 位要夠多 因為第時駁其他配件o既時候係必須o架!!

Agree. but I am not sure if you can find a good support in Aust for sony notebook.  :?:

But I am sure IBM is the first choice to buy when considering the global support services.  
作者: 貓貓仔 貓貓女    時間: 2003-10-4 03:00:02

喵~
貓貓個表妹去澳洲讀書就係買o左部Nec VersaLite 就係因為貪佢有全球維修 點知有日真係壞o左 咪諗住羅去整 睇o下個地址先知離個town 鬼揀咁遠 卒之都係運番o黎香港整......總之就唔好壞 壞親就大獲.....
作者: AngusZire    時間: 2003-10-4 03:11:14

貓貓仔&貓貓女
發表於: 星期六 十月 04 2003 3:00 am   文章主題:  

喵~
貓貓個表妹去澳洲讀書就係買o左部Nec VersaLite 就係因為貪佢有全球維修 點知有日真係壞o左 咪諗住羅去整 睇o下個地址先知離個town 鬼揀咁遠 卒之都係運番o黎香港整......總之就唔好壞 壞親就大獲.....

Oh! 真係o甘大獲 too bad :em05:
But just feeling that IBM is better than Nec as most of our company notebooks are IBM and they are still running fine after 1-2 yrs.

BTW one more 表妹 from 澳洲 where about? Just busy body... :wink:
作者: Ray    時間: 2003-10-4 08:38:51

NEC is not too bad my NEC notebook servce me over 2 years....... PII 600.
作者: bunnud    時間: 2003-10-4 11:47:11

My opinion never buy Sony. You must regret!!!
It really depends on your budget if you have limited budget you may try the taiwan brands they are good. Many of them are under 10k. Size of the monitor is also very important try to buy one with a bigger panel if you are going to use it for doing homework.
作者: Suzuki    時間: 2003-10-4 12:18:31

I agree that don't buy Sony and also HP. In my opinion NEC and IBM is not bad.. Since all of our colleagues also has a notebook and always needs to travel to other place or country already few years (this like a transit test it is most important test for notebook). The HP note book was already repaired two times. Sony one also repaired one time. NEC and IBM still doesn't got any problem. Of course IBM is expensive than NEC. So the conclusion is that the reliability of NEC and IBM is better. Regarding the price of couse taiwan brands is more suitable to your requirement.
作者: bunnud    時間: 2003-10-4 12:28:25

[quote:5a143dc89f="Suzuki"]I agree that don't buy Sony and also HP. In my opinion NEC and IBM is not bad.. Since all of our colleagues also has a notebook and always needs to travel to other place or country already few years (this like a transit test it is most important test for notebook). The HP note book was already repaired two times. Sony one also repaired one time. NEC and IBM still doesn't got any problem. Of course IBM is expensive than NEC. So the conclusion is that the reliability of NEC and IBM is better. Regarding the price of couse taiwan brands is more suitable to your requirement.[/quote]

If you have budget you may try try Fujitsu highly recommend. Good design and good performance but also good price. ^^
作者: hales    時間: 2003-10-4 13:01:58

IBM正常係比較隱陣 不過小弟之前部IBM就粉左個CPU.......
用左一年幾左右啦 因為水貨機(Thinkpad 235) 所以冇得整....>"<
而據我所知 IBM thinkpad多數都係會死個LCD同埋中間果粒POINTER..
作者: saga    時間: 2003-10-4 13:32:46

Dell is good but expensive ...
作者: saga    時間: 2003-10-4 13:35:23

[quote:80933ac85d="hales"]IBM正常係比較隱陣 不過小弟之前部IBM就粉左個CPU.......
用左一年幾左右啦 因為水貨機(Thinkpad 235) 所以冇得整....>"<
而據我所知 IBM thinkpad多數都係會死個LCD同埋中間果粒POINTER..[/quote]

買水貨 ?  8)
notebook 呢家野一買會用幾年唔會點upgrade ...
買行貨同快少少既 咁會襟玩d
作者: Teresa and Fai    時間: 2003-10-4 13:54:52

[quote:9bebb56226="saga"]Dell is good but expensive ...[/quote]

台灣有隻牌子叫"STAMP"聽講係DELL間公司係台灣生產既一LINE........  價錢應該平D........ 不過你羅去外國用就唔知LA...........
作者: 貓貓仔 貓貓女    時間: 2003-10-4 20:41:47

喵~
其實綜合各人意見同埋貓貓o既經驗 睇o黎隻隻牌子o既notebook 有好有唔好 貓貓個人梗係鍾意sony vaio啦 因為功能多同個款實在太型o勒 但論穩陣IBM 又真係好少少 不過至難用就係o個個Track Point 好鬼難控制.......
作者: Gi Gi    時間: 2003-10-5 00:30:18

多謝各位。多謝你們對不同牌子作出的意見。 :  (但我想我要看多幾次才完全明白) 8)  8)

我要的 Notebook 很簡單,可以上網,聽歌,看VCD及做功課便可以。至於維修,我比較擔心,我經常弄壞嘢的。

那麼如果價錢是一萬元以下,那裏買好呢?我應該去百老滙,豐澤,泰林,還是在電腦中心,電腦廣場買呢?

作者: mickey    時間: 2003-10-5 02:44:47

[quote:4ccdf56029="Gi Gi"]多謝各位。多謝你們對不同牌子作出的意見。 :  (但我想我要看多幾次才完全明白) 8)  8)

我要的 Notebook 很簡單,可以上網,聽歌,看VCD及做功課便可以。至於維修,我比較擔心,我經常弄壞嘢的。

那麼如果價錢是一萬元以下,那裏買好呢?我應該去百老滙,豐澤,泰林,還是在電腦中心,電腦廣場買呢?
            [/quote]

You should also consider the notebook with built-in wireless lan support as well.  I prefer IBM as well too and you should very easy to buy it in the locations as you mentioned.  Don't buy the water good as it will take you a longer time to repair if needed.  Yes I think most of the guys here are willing to help you ar  
作者: bunnud    時間: 2003-10-5 03:02:29

If u want wireless lan support. Centrino is good. However it only support 802.11b till now. I am waiting for it's next generation. ^^

歡迎光臨 藍澄灣業主社群 (http://rcrest.bzone.com.hk/Discuz/) Powered by Discuz! X2