藍澄灣業主社群

標題: 邊個自己搵人拉線後可以成功上網架? [打印本頁]

作者: fkf    時間: 2004-7-8 13:59:47     標題: 邊個自己搵人拉線後可以成功上網架?

邊個自己搵人拉線後可以成功上網架? :?:
作者: Koala Bear    時間: 2004-7-8 14:03:18

我找裝修移過細房個位,試過上網無問題﹗如果你唔得,要個師傅幫你整番啦﹗可能駁錯了線。
作者: kyu    時間: 2004-7-8 15:15:41

應該是駁錯線 但家中的 RJ45 插座不能同一時用.
作者: fkf    時間: 2004-7-9 13:43:10

ic....let me contact my 裝修師傅 then..thanks a lot!
作者: fkf    時間: 2004-7-12 23:38:13

HGC-PowerCom staff came to my home and changed the position for me for free. This time i have to praise the staff for his helpfulness and he didn't charge me at all. he told me that the wires my worker used are too thin and they connected the wrong way.
作者: diedsee    時間: 2004-7-12 23:40:31

[quote:e1aa0a4f3f="fkf"]HGC-PowerCom staff came to my home and changed the position for me for free. This time i have to praise the staff for his helpfulness and he didn't charge me at all. he told me that the wires my worker used are too thin and they connected the wrong way.[/quote]

Why can be FREE??
作者: Jess and Burns    時間: 2004-7-12 23:40:31

一間屋同時只可以有一個位上網.
作者: Stephen@RC    時間: 2004-7-12 23:45:19

我想問問如果我想係dining rm online .
係咪要自己connect wire gei ??
i saw the msg before but i still dont understand.
is it just to connect same color wire together ??

thanks a lot
作者: RamblerVillager    時間: 2004-7-13 00:10:10

大單位定細單位? 我做過細單位 其本上最難係打開個Socket 之後把電線同色Connect 好易.

要Living Room上網 只要在細房個Socket 把電線Connect 就OK Living Room個Socket就通電.

http://rcrest.bzone.com.hk/viewtopic.php?t=2657
作者: Stephen@RC    時間: 2004-7-13 00:14:47

[quote:0a6cf3c8fe="Rambler Villager"]大單位定細單位? 我做過細單位 其本上最難係打開個Socket 之後把電線同色Connect 好易.

要Living Room上網 只要在細房個Socket 把電線Connect 就OK Living Room個Socket就通電.

http://rcrest.bzone.com.hk/viewtopic.php?t=2657[/quote]

細單位. 我想將com放係廳 . 所以想用廳個位.
係咪好difficult gei .

thanks in advance
作者: RamblerVillager    時間: 2004-7-13 00:22:03

唯一難度 就係唔知點打開個Socket 我用大針整爛兩個塑膠按鈕 之後好易.

電源首先入大房 再到細房 之後出Living Room. 相係邊到上網 就Cut嗰到嘅電源 使成為Final Output.
作者: Jess and Burns    時間: 2004-7-13 09:40:50

細單位 只有細房有接線.
其他socket 係未接線. 我叫個裝修師傅幫我整埋.
佢話mei my 眼都做到. 所以唔使收錢.

但有個問題係 如果你家有2部 or 以上的電網 . 想同一時間上網. 就唔得啦 . 因為雖然係有3 條line  但佢地唔可以同一時間取線上網. ( 每間屋只會同時派一個IP )

但可以使用routor . solve 那個問題.
作者: Stephen@RC    時間: 2004-7-13 10:24:58

[quote:0999c1b526="Jess&Burns"]細單位 只有細房有接線.
其他socket 係未接線. 我叫個裝修師傅幫我整埋.
佢話mei my 眼都做到. 所以唔使收錢.

但有個問題係 如果你家有2部 or 以上的電網 . 想同一時間上網. 就唔得啦 . 因為雖然係有3 條line  但佢地唔可以同一時間取線上網. ( 每間屋只會同時派一個IP )

但可以使用routor . solve 那個問題.[/quote]

禁我係咪只要開左廳個phone座 然後將同color線connect together 就 OK ??
many thanks
作者: Stephen@RC    時間: 2004-7-13 10:37:08

同埋想問下的cable 係咪straight cable ar ?
thanks
作者: RamblerVillager    時間: 2004-7-13 11:07:38

Wait! Maybe my drawing is bad. You don't need to do anything in the living room socket. You just connect the cables in the small room socket. The signal will then go to living room.

You must think HWL as a moral corrupt Chinese company. They already think how to reduce cost when designing the broadband system. The living room socket has already connect. The large room socket has already connect too.

If you want to use computer in living room you just connect the small room socket. You save $150.
作者: Stephen@RC    時間: 2004-7-13 11:13:53

[quote:05e4793a78="Rambler Villager"]Wait! Maybe my drawing is bad. You don't need to do anything in the living room socket. You just connect the cables in the small room socket. The signal will then go to living room.

You must think HWL as a moral corrupt Chinese company. They already think how to reduce cost when designing the broadband system. The living room socket has already connect. The large room socket has already connect too.

If you want to use computer in living room you just connect the small room socket. You save $150.[/quote]

Rambler Villager  thanks a lot
but i still want to carify ...
you mean i just need to open the small rm box and connect the same color cables . then i can use broadband in living rm ???
also   is it cross / straight cable .. i think the cable provided is not long enough for me

many thanks
作者: diedsee    時間: 2004-7-13 14:31:17

[quote:73032d83b3="Stephen@RC"][quote:73032d83b3="Rambler Villager"]Wait! Maybe my drawing is bad. You don't need to do anything in the living room socket. You just connect the cables in the small room socket. The signal will then go to living room.

If you want to use computer in living room you just connect the small room socket. You save $150.[/quote]

Rambler Villager  thanks a lot
but i still want to carify ...
you mean i just need to open the small rm box and connect the same color cables . then i can use broadband in living rm ???
also   is it cross / straight cable .. i think the cable provided is not long enough for me

many thanks[/quote]

我又想問.....
我想嚮(細單位)大房上網 咁係唔係做法一樣??
作者: RamblerVillager    時間: 2004-7-13 19:49:09

[quote:084dbe3e41="Stephen@RC"]you mean i just need to open the small rm box and connect the same color cables . then i can use broadband in living rm ???
also   is it cross / straight cable .. i think the cable provided is not long enough for me[/quote]

係呀 終放明白. 應硋係Straight Cable. 只得一部電腦可以上網.
作者: RamblerVillager    時間: 2004-7-13 19:53:25

[quote:758cbce30c="diedsee"]我想嚮(細單位)大房上網 咁係唔係做法一樣??[/quote]

係大房上網 就要打開大房個Socket "分開"的線. 本來連接的 所以細房才可以上網.
作者: diedsee    時間: 2004-7-13 22:01:34

[quote:ec16f63f57="Rambler Villager"][quote:ec16f63f57="diedsee"]我想嚮(細單位)大房上網 咁係唔係做法一樣??[/quote]

係大房上網 就要打開大房個Socket "分開"的線. 本來連接的 所以細房才可以上網.[/quote]

sorry 唔係咁明......
係唔係打開大房個Sock 將"分開"的線駁好就可以嚮大房上網??
作者: RamblerVillager    時間: 2004-7-14 00:15:41

係原本已經駁好
你要分開他們.

http://rcrest.bzone.com.hk/viewtopic.php?t=3891
作者: fkf    時間: 2004-7-14 13:52:51

大單位定細單位?

大單位.
the staff told me that if i want to change to medium bedroom or sitting room i don't have to open the socket in the smallest room. he just opened the socket of the medium bedroom and everything is done in 5 mins including testing. I asked the staff how could i make the payment wether i will receive a bill or will be included in the management the staff smiled and said "just let it be".

歡迎光臨 藍澄灣業主社群 (http://rcrest.bzone.com.hk/Discuz/) Powered by Discuz! X2