藍澄灣業主社群

標題: . [打印本頁]

作者: RamblerVillager    時間: 2004-5-12 09:28:29     標題: .

作者: matthewlee    時間: 2004-5-12 11:15:04     標題: Re: Human Nature

[quote:fe77ec31ec="Rambler Villager"]Yesterday I think of a question about human nature. RC have 1585 flats but only a few of our neighbor will come out and take actions correcting our problems. What do the rest of our neighbor want to do sitting duck?

I suggest the reason is simple it is because they think "It is not my problem". So everyone just want to be lazy and shy.

Proof:
1. Noise from water plant affects our neighbor in lower part of Tower 6. I live in Tower 1 it's not my problem.

2. Noise form new bridge entrance will affect Tower 1. I live in Tower 3 it's not my problem.

3. Construction delay will affect those urgently need to move in RC.  I own my house I can wait it's not my problem.

4. No ordinary transportation to Airport or Tung Chung. Tung Chung where is it? it's not my problem.

5. Window problem in lower floor. I live in upper floor my windows are clean and bright. You can look thorough window anyway. it's not my problem.

6. No furniture in my home. I make our own it's not my problem.

7. No shuttle bus to MTR. I work in Tsing Yi it's not my problem.

8. HGC charge me $150 broadband fee. I don't communicate with others it's not my problem.

9. My home is full of defects. I have big budget I can hire someone to fix it it's not my problem.

10. A thief broken my house. Of course it is you own problem.

RC will soon become our home and problems surronding RC keep popping up like wild fire. My family spend our life saving on buying RC. Where can we move if we don't make RC problems free? Can we find a better home in HK under this kind of real estate companies. RC is our best choice after a long search.

But wait wait  藍澄吹水泳池 just waste me 5 minutes. And I need to waste more minutes in the forum in the future. I am lazy and shy no action seems better for me too.

The day when I was a visitor to the forum was more fun. I just watch and laugh at those who spend $$$ to buy RC.

When you buy a $20 pirate disc you get 1 defect. When you buy a $2000000 house you only get 10+ defects. It is not bad after all.  :em02:[/quote]

吾係好同意 不要見怪 :?:

不是每個人都有時間而且每個人的標准都不同有人覺得不能接受有覺得OK處理手法也不同不一定要公開,

“it's not my problem“ 有時正好相反我在大埔工作,RC 沒有車去大埔 大埔又不是市區,如果不是工作一年都去不多於10次,It is my own problem not a problem of RC

6座聽到聲,1座聽不到有甚麼問題?就是聽不到嘛!

至於人性:看你是相信甚麼學說以前讀社會學時學過有甚麼“共通性格“ 例如民初時典型的中國人就是阿Q現在相信很難有那種典型了
讀marketing 就完全不同,人喜好行為都不一樣就以就有segmentation

總之都不是simple!
作者: RamblerVillager    時間: 2004-5-12 12:13:31

I spend little time on the topic. Maybe "It's not my problem" as a topic will be better. However if other resident in RC do not support Tower 6 then there maybe too little noise to make a point.
作者: matthewlee    時間: 2004-5-12 12:38:42

吹下水沒有惡意我和很多人一樣是不知道∕沒有表達!
我不是不關心也不打算做free rider

歡迎光臨 藍澄灣業主社群 (http://rcrest.bzone.com.hk/Discuz/) Powered by Discuz! X2